lmenard

Looking for muscle guys in Phuket

Hi

I will be in Phuket in may. Is there a place to meet muscle guys ?

Thanks

Not an expert about Phuket, but how big do you want them to be ?

Cause last time I was there, few months ago, did not see much of big boys...

haven't been all around Phuket either, so there might be a chance to find a place where those muscle guys can be found :)

Bangkok, you would not have a problem at all.

Not an expert about Phuket, but how big do you want them to be ?

Cause last time I was there, few months ago, did not see much of big boys...

haven't been all around Phuket either, so there might be a chance to find a place where those muscle guys can be found :)

Bangkok, you would not have a problem at all.

Thank you for the information :) I don't like big bodybuilder but a cute guy with abs and a nice chest is really for me a turn on like in the attached picture.

Unfortunely, my trip is already booked as I will come for one month holiday in Borneo and Thailand is just a 3 days stop. Next time, I will stay longer. Is Pattaya also a good place ?

post-2447-1144965861_thumb.jpg

You'll be lucky to find anybody like that picture in Phuket. For that type of body your best bet is the Tawan Bar in Bangkok. Pattaya has been called the "armpit of Asia" and I love it!!

Thank you for the information. Finally, I changed my flights to go to Bangkok. I saw photos of Tawan and they look very muscular. :D

Do you know if there is a nice hotel close to this place where I can invite somebody ?

Thank you for the information. Finally, I changed my flights to go to Bangkok. I saw photos of Tawan and they look very muscular. :D

Do you know if there is a nice hotel close to this place where I can invite somebody ?

/quote]

Hi there,

Two of my favorites: La Residence Hotel ( http://www.laresidencebangkok.com/ ) and the Tarntawan ( http://www.tarntawan.com/ ).

Both hotels are nice howerver the Tarntawan is closer to all the night life.. Actually right in the middle of it.. Web sites have good pics and post rates..

Enjoy,,

john