endlessdream

Salvador - GP sauna - Sauna Fox

• Members

I only visited once Sauna Fox during my 8-day visit in Salvador. I went there on Tuesday Jan. 2, the first opening day of 2024. In spite of being the free cabin day, it was extremely empty. I counted in totally 5 boys and around the same number of clients. 

It’s located in Pituba, far from any touristic areas. It’s actually closer to Shopping Bahia and Salvador shopping. The area is more higher middle class, with some bars and restaurants scattered around. I walked a bit in the yellow (commercial) area marked by google map, but was not impressed at all. It was just nothing special. It actually reminded me of certain “city centre” of smaller American cities, generic and bland. In terms of security, I didn’t feel any difference comparing to the city centre. Again, I’m not sensitive to insecurity. 

I got there around 6 pm. There was an old guy guarding the entrance, right after which is a small garden, serving as bar and restaurant. I later learned that you can actually pay a lower entrance fee (or maybe no fee at all) just to have a drink / food in the garden. It would have been much better as the boys come out to say hi and sit with clients in the garden anyway. On an empty day, there’s no point of entering the sauna itself unless you are having a programa. Actually on my day of visit, most clients stayed in the garden. 

The sauna facility is very limited, and poorly maintained. Only one shower had hot water. The free cabins are standard. I didn’t have the chance to see the wonderful suites. 

Most boys on that day were of sub-bar quality. The most hung had a 20 cm and seemed to be in his 40s with grey hair. He was constantly bad-mouthing the other boys. A very muscled one, in his 30s, claimed to be a personal trainer. He basically forced himself on me, massaging my shoulders then my left food. It was just too weird. And he had a quite small cock, as earlier revealed by his colleague. Another late 20s has the most balanced package, just a bit too fat to my taste. He was very insistent, too. When I told him clearly that I was not interested, he started begging for tips, or paying for this entrance of 25 réais. One very young looking twink never approached me, maybe he was a total bottom. The only one I seriously considered hiring was an Afro in his late 20s and claimed to be a dancer. He wore glasses, which gave his a more intellectual look. I actually believe that it would have been a good programa. 

What stopped me from hiring the last one was Grindr. During this whole trip in Salvador, I was bombed by messages. I’m a bit OCD about checking all messages and normally reply to every one, even with just ‘Not int sorry’. I feel it’s a decent thing to do. But I couldn’t in Salvador. Every morning I woke up to over 50 messages. And chatted with hundreds of guys everyday. I don’t understand how they found me. I didn’t buy any exposure and I couldn’t see many guys myself. Anyway, I decided only to reply to guys with photos and less than 35 yo. I managed so far although my battery drained on average every 3 hours. Fucking iPhone and god bless powerbanks. But It got so much worse in Pituba. Maybe because it’s more residential. I was sitting in the garden the whole time replying messages. Then a quite good looking 30 yo dentist caught my attention, and insisted on meeting me. I was following this hot Brazilian doctor on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/@DrMarcoTulioCavalcanti) and the dentist looked alike and met my fantasy. I told him to come join me at the sauna, which he did. It was his first time in sauna. Lol. So my whole night was with him, and we had dinner later at Camarada Camarão in Salvador shopping, which I highly recommend. 

All in all, I was underwhelmed by Sauna Fox. Maybe it was a very bad day. May I held a too high expectation based on what I read in the forum. But I still feel it’s possible to have good programas there, and the garden is a decent place to hang out with friends.