Canadianbtmguy

WIngman Presidents' Day Weekend in SD?

Anyone around next weekend? Besides the usual places, I really would like to visit this "Casa de Campo" (Narsisco's place) and it would be great to have a friend(s) to go with.

And yes, I am open to the prison experience as well, or at least finding out more about it, and I would definitely have to have a friend before going there. It really sounds to good to be true....

Certainly a point well taken. Although sex in prison is a hot fantasy, I'm sure that being imprisoned, at least in most countries, is horrible and torturous--in some cases literally. I remember reading of a constitutional challenge to the rights of prisoners in Texas, I believe it was, over the lack of airconditioning. I'm sure that would be just one of many horrors, but for me, that alone would be misery enough right there.

• Members

I will be there two weeks later (week of March 4th) or I would definitely be your wingman. I would feel a little safer exploring some of the many options with another guy. We could fight over the hot tops in town given your name, Canadianbtmgay, 😁😁

Just a brief (un)trip report.  I flew Thursday to Santiago's STI airport just planning to stay overnight and head to SD the next day. After about an hour and a half of Grinding, I invited a (free) guy over, in his 40s, not bad but not beautiful body, not bad but not beautiful face, but a big fat cock that (it turned out) would stay hard for hours at a time, even with the low-friction "despacito" sex I love. Nice guy and some combination of eager to please and liked it how I do. I know a lot of the guys reading this are looking for something else, particularly younger, and if I was paying, true, so would I, but it's true there's that trade off when a guy actually wants it rather than just a good actor (or not). In a country with a far different age and color distribution, a dark guy of his age was devalued by the mostly 20-somethings on Grindr, whereas my white ass, still clinging to a few memories of muscle, despite being even older than him, was upvalued, making him grateful for me, in a way that I thing I would be grateful for him in the US/Canada. I felt a little like the game show where you could take the prize you had or trade it for the unknown one behind the curtain. I had tried to get in touch with a super hot (paid) guy I had met before in SD as well as his pimp (neither even received my WhatsApp msgs) and Manny's replies were perfunctory, perhaps reflecting his idea that I was hard to please on my last visit (true) and maybe even a reluctance to get too involved with me as a result.  Also, the once-predicted below normal forecast of heat and humidity in SD had fizzled. And, finally, I was/am still dealing with the after effects of sand flea bites from Virginia Key in Miami (~100+ bites per leg) from 2 weeks before, that had faded in itch, but left me with both insomnia and even when I did sleep well, lethargy (I'm hoping this is due to just a strong immune response to the enormous number of bites, not "long" sand flea or some tropical analog of Lyme disease...).  But, anyway, my energy and motivation was low, my situation was comfortable, so I took my Santiago prize (a sort of BFE as he spent most of the weekend with me) and did not go check behind the SD curtain.