Guest aot87

club 17 phuket

Has any one stayed at this hotel in phuket, if so ,any chance of a report. Also how far from the paradise centre is it and how long to walk.

Scaling off Google maps, it looks like it's about a mile away.

On foot, that must be anything from 4 minutes upwards, depending on your level of fitness :ninja: .

Guest buckeroo2

Scaling off Google maps, it looks like it's about a mile away.

On foot, that must be anything from 4 minutes upwards, depending on your level of fitness :ninja: .

In that we are celebrating the 55th anniversary of Roger Bannister breaking the 4 minute mile, I do not think a 4 minute mile can be considered doable by most guys our age.

I stayed last year for about a week. All the staff was very nice, they organized all the visits around.

It is not far from the paradise center but it was not a problem for me as I like walking. It is about 5 minutes from the beach, 10/15 minutes from the main commercial center and about 5/10 minutes more to the gay area. Most of the time, the boys prefer using a taxi to go to he hotel : thai are sometimes a little bit lazy. I would say it is about 2 kilometers.

Guest finally

I stayed there last year for a few days. The room was nice and very clean, the staff friendly but the breakfast poor , nearly ridiculous. The last evening we came home and there was no water in my room. The staff , very poor English ,offered the "pool" instead, no excuse. Next morning I left very early and could not ask the manager about this. One walks at least 15 minutes to the Paradise, so a taxi is definitely necessary for going back in the early morning. IMO there are many options in the Paradise which offer much better value for money. Just my opinion.

Not everyone here is too old to run.

There are some good accommodation options in Paradise complex, but also some bars & discos that play loud music until something like 3:00~4:00 am. That level of noise is not to everyone taste.