Guest badcdn

Panorama Restaurant (Crowne Plaza Lumpini) Lunch Buffet ฿412

For anyone who's interested, ThaiCityDeals, (what looks like a Groupon style promotion), is offering a deal on a buffet lunch, Mon - Sat for ฿412 at the Panorama Restauant, located on the 23rd floor of the Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park, formerly the Pan Pacific.

Panorama is a lovely restaurant, I usually have the buffet breakfast when I stay there.

http://thaicitydeals.../crowne-plaza-1

(Click on the British flag for English)

The deal looks legitimate, CP Lumpini has posted a few of these links on their Facebook page (assuming CP's Facebook is legit too, which I believe it is).

The above deal requires the purchase of coupons from their site, that have to be printed out after purchase. This deal expires in a few days and depending on what others say, I might be tempted to buy a few for March/April.

Guest fountainhall

Thanks badcdn. I also enjoy the Panorama restaurant. I had never heard of this site. Looking through some of the earlier promotions there are some there I would have signed up for.

So apparently it's not a done deal unless all 1001 coupons are sold before the deadline in 3 days, 5 hours.

I bought four, so it's wait and see. 77 hrs and 623 coupons to go.

Guest fountainhall

That part is rather hidden in the FAQ section -

The deal is "on" once the minimum number of people required have purchased the deal.

But it is not very clear. I also bought four and got my vouchers within minutes! It seems that 1001 is the maximum on this deal, but there is also a hidden minimum which website viewers are not told about. Once that minimum is reached, the deal becomes "tipped" and vouchers are set out.

There is one other caveat - reservations have to be made 24 hours in advance.

Please make a reservation 1 day before at 02-632-9000

But it's still an excellent deal.

Guest fountainhall

I used my first two coupons today, having completely forgotten about its being a Public Holiday. No problem at all. For the coupon value of Bt. 412 per head, the buffet is excellent value. The Crowne Plaza management has done a great job in remodelling and opening up the restaurant and bar area. I hope ThaiCityDeals will come up with more lunch offers when the present promotion ends next month.

Today i bought a new deal for dinner. It is a Brazilian Buffet for 999 Baht incl. one Caipirinha and the Deal is valid till Jul 01, 2012 11:00 PM. Good for my stay in june. Very easy to pay with Paypal.