Guest fountainhall

Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotels

Guest fountainhall

I see quite a number of posts on various gay thailand sites requesting information about airport hotels. This article in today's Bangkok Post lists 17 along with their websites and a very handy map.

A lot are not really airport hotels, merely located relatively close to the airport. It claims a couple are even 25 minutes from the airport - which is not remotely close in my book. Frankly, if you want a hotel just for an early morning flight, traffic on the main expressway out to BKK is very light between 04:00 and 07:00. I would just stay at your in-town hotel as it will only take 30 minutes or so for the trip.

The main reason to book a hotel will be if you arrive late evening and then need to get up for an early flight out. For that it seems like there are options at various price levels.

post-1892-0-85832200-1340115611_thumb.jpg

http://www.bangkokpo...t-airport-hotel

Guest joseph44

And they forgot Queen's Garden Resort and Convenient Grand Hotel, both 10 mins away from the AP with free shuttle-services and reasonable room-rates.