TotallyOz

Arena Spa and Massge in Gay Bangkok

Arena Spa & Massage is located in the dazzling Silom area in Bangkok. This gay massage parlor is a renowned gay spa in town. Various kinds of massage are provided for male customers by our muscular handsome masseurs. They are to provide the massage and special services of your own choice. We believe you can experience a relaxing massage session with happiness, contentment and excitement. We are honored to provide our humble services with many muscular handsome guys of your choice.

2F Silom Plaza

Silom Road, Bangkok

http://arenaspa-bangkok.com/

post-10472-0-89513400-1361297110_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-66157700-1361297111_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-12732600-1361297112_thumb.jpg

post-10472-0-84795500-1361297114_thumb.jpg

and I really do NOT like this advertsising stylising style its all sooooo perfect -makes me suspect its overhyped right from the start

choose from a dozen of sixpacks-low prices and do not expect too much. Worn interior, looks like the tipical old-style all-red brothel. All of its many rooms have showers, boys expect to shower with you. Mainly aims at tourists. has active facebook (or so- I do not do such things)  with many info on its workers and urgent requests from clients.This plaza is deserted and worn-has some Chinese restrts on ground floor-many other old offices closed. Just round the corner form OmYim lodge.

I'm biased in favor , repeated visit in November, saw the same two boys, actually offed them both / Dit even twice/ on separate occasions.

They did not charge me off fee on two occasions in the evening when I had massage in the place during day even if massage was with different boy that I was taking away, certainly nice gesture. Sure boys were at end of their shift anyways but I was expecting to pay and they knew it, still did not charge me.

As Pong noticed plaza seems deserted but only on upper floor , ground floor if full of different venues including popular exchange counter and few restaurants and it's right on the corner of Silom and Narathiwas.

Interior could do with renovations or coat of paint  as Pong mentioned but is not that bad and minimum tip indicated is 500 only / shower massage , hand job included/, more obviously extra

Guest oriapplepie

I have been visiting Arena for years during my annual trips :) The guys are gym toned, from lean to muscular :) They r nice guys too. They gave nice erotic massage and the steamy parts r great. My only complaint is the place getting smelly and dirty. The rooms need better cleaning seriously. It's a turn off when the guys r working a sweat to make love to me while the smelly pillows and sheet distract me. 

Guest oriapplepie

I'm biased in favor , repeated visit in November, saw the same two boys, actually offed them both / Dit even twice/ on separate occasions.

They did not charge me off fee on two occasions in the evening when I had massage in the place during day even if massage was with different boy that I was taking away, certainly nice gesture. Sure boys were at end of their shift anyways but I was expecting to pay and they knew it, still did not charge me.

As Pong noticed plaza seems deserted but only on upper floor , ground floor if full of different venues including popular exchange counter and few restaurants and it's right on the corner of Silom and Narathiwas.

Interior could do with renovations or coat of paint  as Pong mentioned but is not that bad and minimum tip indicated is 500 only / shower massage , hand job included/, more obviously extra

Exactly, the fees r very affordable and the guys r very nice! They worked hard (blush) and deserve a better, cleaner working environment!

Exactly, the fees r very affordable and the guys r very nice! They worked hard (blush) and deserve a better, cleaner working environment!

I guess it comes with territory, affordable fees means skimping on maintenance. On another end we have luxurious and clean Senso with fees twice of Arena's.

But I agree ,  boys  there deserve better, never was disappointed

We;ll I had one of the greatest duds I ever met there. He looked nice when choosing, yes.

AQUA had lower prices when it was still open-450 bt/hr, incl 2 big soft towels and even a JPNese style kimono to wear for the walk from shower to room.

For just a little more, not that far way and a nice clean and well-kempt location, try Adonis: 600 bt for 1 hr (Arnea 490) in Convent, close by Satorn. Masseurs to choose from roughly comparable-incl. the tattooed near ex-prisoner looking ones.

I second your comments on Adonis, they have a nice selection of mostly hunky boys. It's kind of hidden in the alley but well posted.

As for duds, they can't be found everywhere and class of establishment has nothing to do with that as can be found in various comments over the years.

My worst  dud in history and one of the best boys ever are coming  from the same place / Dreamboys  /,  sometimes even the same boy turns out to be both, excellent in the massage place and dud in your room / I had two such cases with boys from massages in Pattaya on my last trip /

Very soon they will be moving to new location in the same building and word is that everything at new location will be brand new.

With 7 massages by 6 boys and 2 long time offs last trip  I'm clearly biased but for me this is #1 place in Gay Bangkok. 

Do anyone know this spa is still there or not?

It could still use a thorough cleaning - enough mildew in the showers to possibly warrant a sand-blasting - but it's open in the same spot and has about 15 to 20 guys on duty at a time - some actually having pretty good massage skills... you have to specifically ask the mamasan for them, though. About a five minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS station, past the Om Yim and around the corner to the left.

Ques: which spa is good for nice twinks / fem-boys?

try Health Spa in Silom 64 building ,always few boys presenting themselves on the street level, ,mostly twinks but with quite a good massage skills. Oscar in silom soi 8 may have some fems.

Definitely Arena is not for boys you are looking for as they are mostly better built and mid twenties types although they have few of lighter built / my favourite Dit for example/

Arena almost ready to move to new location one floor up, actually some massage room are ready and work is on the rest and a lobby, they hope to complete moving by end of next week.

Today's massage I had at new room already, boys friendly as always and certainly deserved better working conditions than in the old place. 

Arena almost ready to move to new location one floor up, actually some massage room are ready and work is on the rest and a lobby, they hope to complete moving by end of next week.

Today's massage I had at new room already, boys friendly as always and certainly deserved better working conditions than in the old place. 

Oh so you're back in BKK again already?!

Oh so you're back in BKK again already?!

I'm , reports will be coming  but with delay. I found daily reporting a bit time consuming and eating into vacation time, short this  May. 

Never short of time for handshaking / drink sharing meeting with fellow member present in BKK or PTY now. Actually off to PTY for 4 days this morning

Guest ryoyo

So you mean its "new" location remains Silom plaza but on 3rd floor?

Its mid-July now, i wonder if the facility will be upgraded. Btw, I am going to visit here in late November.

I went there about a week ago. They are in their new premises, basically directly above the old place.

BTW, there was a demolition happening in the old location.

I asked, and was told that they had moved about 3 weeks before my visit.

The reception area is large and comfortable. Door is still near the lift.

My masseur led me up a curious staircase, which had a turnout into a  solid wall. Further up was the next floor.

Here were some massage rooms, large and tiled. Much larger and much nicer than the old place.

Caution: tiles slippery when wet.

Actually, everywhere is tiled, with the same tiles. Must have gotten a good deal.