Guest Devint6669

Banyan House in Gay Koh Samui

Guest Devint6669

The Banyan House was very enjoyable it is an incredible discovery for me and my friend felt, My special friend told me that he had a good time and he felt totally relax at this bed and breakfast. It is located in a quieter part of the island and for sure you will need to rent a bike like we did.  

Because there is no place around their establishment to go eat in that area. But do not hold that again them because the services, the welcome, the beauty of this establishment and that tropical garden is wort the time for you to stop by this place and enjoy the sun and the nice tropical weather. One of the reason why to rent a bike is get around all the place you probably want to go, you will find your self 10 minutes away in scooter of the island center and the great blue crystal beaches.

Don't be afraid of asking Michael some help, He is the English Boss, he will be more then happy to organize everything for you, if you want to acquire a Scooters, make trips to some of the touristic area etc....

Also one of the service there will have for you is bakery/cafe exist on the place. You can taste the excellent Michael's cheesecake and there are hand made, The traditional Fish and chips as most English man will probably enjoy etc...

For sure I will be back in a near future even if I don't leave there I will stop just to say hello to the owner and staff with a nice and warm cup of coffee.

Hope you will enjoy this pace like i did,
Please let us know what was your experience of there,
thank you

post-13390-0-18558500-1370580484_thumb.png