firecat69

Back in Thailand

It has been raining continuously since I arrived so have not felt the need to stray far from my room which has everything and looks out on the water.  At night it has been torrential downpours and I have no interest in getting caught in the flooded roads.

Luckily there are points in the days when it slows down and I have no problem finding boys willing to brave the rain and visit me.

I do seem to be getting shy ones for photos but after a couple of times they usually relent . The photo attached is a 19 year old who sometimes works in Sunee Plaza but has a profile on GayRomeo.  

Sometimes it amazes me how easy it is to find cute willing boys at all hours of the day. This photo was taken at 9am.  He told me 30 minutes and arrived in 35 (hard to do better).  He was a very willing Bottom and quite good in kissing and sucking.

Hoping to get out to some Bars tonight but it does not look promising.

post-243-0-96362700-1380939349_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

Great report and glad you are back in LOS.

I do like ANA service.  Haven't been on their 787 yet, but all aisle-access is nice.

Does the flight length really bother you in business class?  When stuck in economy, sure I could see wanting to shorten the flight lengths.  But in business class, I find the shorter flights are worse for me.  The longer flights allow for a leisurely meal, including some drinks and a sleeping pill.  Lie flat seats allow for a good "nights" sleep of 8 hours.  A quick breakfast on board and I feel great...and well synced up with local time.    The short flights just don't allow enough time to sleep for me.

Anyway, enjoy your time and keep posting about your activities.  Fun to see some candid photos here instead of the model photos on the other thread.  :good:

How long are you staying?

I have an aversion to sleeping pills so don't get a lot of sleep I am afraid. Even if the segments were the same length I would use SEA because it is such a pleasure in and out compared to most other entry points.

I will add a photo of Boy #2 this trip in case you missed it in the GayRomeo section.

I am here until the end of the month.

post-243-0-99535600-1380979776_thumb.jpg

The rain stayed away long enough for me to get out.  I intended not to go to my automatic first 2 stops of ToyBoys and Funny Boys.

However I got there a little early and I know ToyBoys is the bar you can count on before 9pm.  Walked in at 845pm and only a couple of customers. Twenty boys to start and another 15-20 filed in during the next hour. So 35-40 boys about the same as my last 2 visits. Maybe a few less.  Plenty to choose from as long as you don't want muscle.

Next stop was Wild West Boy because of a recommendation of a poster on another Forum.  This proves what is the problem with 80% of the Bars in Pattaya. No Consistency!!   They had 3 boys and no customers. I almost walked out it was so bad but there was 1 semi cute boy and  I wanted to give them a chance.  The semi- cute boy from Laos sat with me and we joked as his English was decent.  I stayed 30 minutes and it was still 3 boys. Totally worthless stop.

Next the same thread on another Forum mentioned that Boys Boys Boys had broadened its offerings and was now worth a stop.

The boys on stage when I entered were all past their past due date. And I mean way past. Average age had to be close to 40. The rotation is fairly regular and they had lots of customers so I was hoping for improvement as the rotation went on. They did begin to add some muscle boys that looked pretty good if you like that type. ( I do not)

The next few rotations added some slim younger boys none of which could get a job at Toy Boys or FunnyBoys, IMHO

Pretty much still a disaster for me anyways and for anyone who likes slim 18-24 year old boys.

Now to be fair I could enter either one of those places tomorrow and find their offerings closer to what the poster on the other Forum said.

But why would I bother when I have 2 bars that guaranteed will have 35-40 boys and all young and attractive every night of the week.  And if I want Sex shows then I can go to XBoys and Xboys Land.   

I don't like the percentages anywhere else although I recognize any bar may have the boy of my dreams on 1 night.

Some disappointment for you but this is what makes bar hopping interesting, one day disaster , next day close to paradise.

I red post  you mentioned about WWB and guy was really singing praises so either you had bad luck or he had good one.

Keep posting  about your discoveries please , I like your style, if you like something you tell us why, if you don't , reason for that follows. 

Obviously there are connoisseurs of BBB selection as  you said bar was full, I'm kind of encouraged by your disaster as I 'm one of those who like muscled guys, not a Tawan type though. 

Waiting for what  Funny Boys discovery as quite often  there's an opinion on various boards that this is the best bar.

Hope to check that by  myself in few weeks anyways.

Guest anonone

Agree.  Great postings Firecat.  And your photos of all your GR friends are making me a bit envious. 

You might want to give Vasa Bar a look-see.  They tend to specialize in the type of boy that interests you.  Friday nights are (or at least were at last check) towel nights, which are fun.  Cheap drinks on a weeknight (Wednesday?) are another option.

I think you will enjoy.

Vinapu , I will stop in Funny Boys but they have never disappointed but neither has ToyBoys in the last 2 years.

Anonone, I have stopped in Vassa at times and some nights they have had some cuties.  I'm sure I will try them again. Towel night seems to be a good choice

There have been reports of Krazy Dragon being back on other boards . I'm afraid I am suspicious of that being the case but intend to check it out ..

I have one cutie from GR that works in NiceBoys so I may have to give them and City Boys a look.  Doubt anything else in Sunee will interest me.  The boy who works NiceBoys is 18 and 3 months and looks closer to 15 which is why I have not taken a photo.  hehe  

Still the 2 boys from my trip in July who are the best I have ever had remain at home with families . I gather they need to help during the floods etc. 

They will return for high season I hope.

Anonone take note of reviews in GayRomeo Forum of Maxxy and Amazing if he returns .  They are your type and I have never been so sure of a recommendation. These 2 boys are truly incredible and although I have found some cute boys this trip who have been fun , they do not compare with these two.

But I still have 3 weeks left!!

Guest anonone

I am sure you will keep on scouring Patts, just for the benefit of us all.  Thank you for all your hard work. 

You may be surprised by Krazy Dragon.  I popped in there in September and it was already looking up.  Many more twink options then before, and they seem to be staffing up for a comeback/high season.  Certainly worth a visit if you are in Sunee anyway.  Do report back, of course.

Glad you have already found Vasa.  It has rapidly become my favorite bar in BT.  BF and I made a great pickup from Vasa last trip.  Unfortunately, he lost the lottery and was heading off for Army duty.  I am sure he has already left, which is a shame.  Really worth seeing again. 

I am sure this will be sacrilege for some, but I haven't had great luck with Funny Boys.  It is a good bar, and Rose is great, but I just don't seem to find what I am looking for there.  I still stop in when Rose sees me on the street, just for a drink and a look, but it has been a long time since I made an "off" from there.

Added: Oh, and forgot to mention.  I was bummed by your visit to WWB.  It used to be a fun place to visit and I was hoping it was on the rebound.  Sounds like they are still struggling.  Thanks for the report. Probably save us a visit, only to be disappointed.

Edited by anonone

I understand what you say about FunnyBoys.  It has been awhile since I have taken anyone out of there. But it is a pleasant place with cold towels, peanuts and relaxed atmosphere..Easily the classiest Bar in Pattaya. Music is always at a nice level. There is always something to look at and just a nice place to have a drink. Maybe that is the problem. It is too refined for Pattaya??  hehehe

But their way of doing things attracts a lot of loyal customers who would never think of coming to Pattaya without going there.  This has made them easily the most successful Bar in Pattaya for the last 8 years.

I am not sure of the timing but I think the overall quality of their boys has slipped since the resurgence of ToyBoys.  

Although I rarely feel the need to take a boy from a Bar in recent times, Toy Boys has been the most consistent exception to that rule.

Vinapu , I will stop in Funny Boys but they have never disappointed but neither has ToyBoys in the last 2 years.

I'm wishing you well but if you tell us that you were disappointed at Funny Boys because  boys were too muscular I still will be happy. LOL

I will be in Pattaya only 2 days so likely I stick to Boystown as per what I gathered so far  and  I'm following your reports closely as I know from your other posts you prefer that area over Sunee.  . 

Added: Oh, and forgot to mention.  I was bummed by your visit to WWB.  It used to be a fun place to visit and I was hoping it was on the rebound.  Sounds like they are still struggling.  Thanks for the report. Probably save us a visit, only to be disappointed.

I was in WWB 10 days ago and there were 4 offable guys for me...

Its quite unusual for me to like that many guys in a bar... and BF liked 2 there too... which is even more unusual...

I liked one so much that i had to off him 2 days in a row...

The same guy made a big impression with a farang friend who i think may now be shacked up with him! 

So it may be that Firecat got there on a bad night?

I was in WWB 10 days ago and there were 4 offable guys for me...

Its quite unusual for me to like that many guys in a bar... and BF liked 2 there too... which is even more unusual...

I liked one so much that i had to off him 2 days in a row...

The same guy made a big impression with a farang friend who i think may now be shacked up with him! 

So it may be that Firecat got there on a bad night?

I guess I'll break my second chance rule and go back to WWB one more time on the assumption I just got a disaster night.

Too many positive comments to ignore and what the hell its just 160 baht to find out.  Hopefully my next report will be more positive.

Thank you for all your hard work. 

You may be surprised by Krazy Dragon.  I popped in there in September and it was already looking up.  Many more twink options then before, and they seem to be staffing up for a comeback/high season.  Certainly worth a visit if you are in Sunee anyway.  Do report back, of course.

I second that. Thank you

There 's note on another board that Coctail boys re-opened in Sunee .Poster mentioned it was "sanitized", which is good thing IMHO. 

But I think firecat is not a fan of Sunee anyways

Not actually true.  I was a fan when they had a Good Mix of GoGo Bars and Beer Bars .  Relax with friends on the cheap in beer bars and then hit the GoGo Bars.

But last year or two, GoGo Bars have become a joke at least IMHO.  Some closed , some went down hill and just generally not much to offer.

Reports of the resurgence of Krazy and reports on some stunners at the former Jimmy Jimmy James which has changed names so much I don't remember the most recent, have piqued my interest for a look whenever the rain stays away . 

One thing you don't want to have happen is to be stuck in Sunee when the rains and floods of the streets come.