Everything posted by williewillie
-
Original twilight bar bangkok
Thanks vinapu for bringing this old Thread back after a couple of years. Memory lane revisits always fun and nice to have a gay sexy topic.
-
Cialis vs Viagra vs Kamagra
Garrison, pharmacy is called Fortune just off Second rd. and just south of Royal Garden. Also place to buy larger sized condoms (54 & 56). Other side of Second Rd. than Royal Garden.
-
Positive report from Super A
Thai boy logic= live for today, tomorrow you may die. Farang logic= Save for a rainy day, live for tomorrow. Silly generalizations but makes some sense of the different mindsets. :-)
-
Cialis vs Viagra vs Kamagra
Kamagra easily available in Pattaya. My favorite pharmacy sells a box of 50 for 1500b. And they give you a mixture of flavours. 30b. a piece and last about 4 hours.
-
More Evidence of Vietnam's Changing LGBT Views
Good news.
-
Update on Suriwong Bars
I haven't been back to Jupiter in many years. Asians are their bread and butter and farangs not prized. Pattaya boybars full of Asians in recent weeks, especially in Pattayland sois bars. Word is that pay more and complain less.
-
Mr. Toom Taxi and a Little Crow
Admirable when someone errs and admits it. Hard to make changes, especially as we get older. So easy to get stuck in a rut.
-
Update on Suriwong Bars
True statement above. Never in my case means the bar goes to the bottom of my list and it will be years before a return visit barring any positive reviews.
-
Tattoo's: HiSo vs. No HiSo
I've been noticing more heavily tattooed farangs in Pattaya. Some with bald heads completely covered in tattoos, others with no skin showing that wasn't tattooed. Some with facial tattoos. I think low life convicts, biker gangs and trouble and steer clear. No problems with Thai guys unless extreme or badly done.
-
Update on Suriwong Bars
Saw the worst sex show at Hot Male a few weeks ago. An ugly fat lady man with blonde wig and big cock fucks a skinny ladyboy. The worst by far, in over ten years of seeing shows. Never again will I see the show at Hot Male.
-
European size condoms in Bangkok
54 and 56 body guard brand available in Pattaya as well. Farang sizes condoms available for a long time, at least in Pattaya. :-)
-
Notes from Bangkok trip - BBB Inn and Classic Boys
Well written and honest. Intimate accounts always interesting. Some of us are in denial about being sex tourists or sex expats, so its refreshing to read someone who knows why he's in Bangkok and enjoys every moment. Another "my boyfriend loves, not my money account, would bore me. Keep it up ! :-)
-
X marks the spot in Pattayaland
Sorry to report after visiting X- Boys last night, that the 10pm Show was boring and the a/c and ventilation not working. Many tobacco smokers, including gogo boys and dead show. Even worst across the soi at xboyland for the 10:45 show. Very few boys and customers and all the stars were missing,offed or gone. After going to both bars countless times, I fear the best days are gone. The hideous former mamasans was there wearing a plastic shower cap. She is a curse!! Special show in a couple of days and I hope they can pull it together. Its possible many Boys are offed and will return and it was a rainy Saturday night. :-)
-
X marks the spot in Pattayaland
The B-Boys did not appear at the 10pm special show and the fu**ing shows are not hot, in spite of what one might think. I agree the start of the show is the highlight. Incredible treat for the price of a drink
-
MBK in Bangkok: A Day in Photos
The shops are hi-so and definitely not mass market. Also the sizing is for the skinny bodies of the super wealthy, not the larger sizes, most of us require. No XXX large there.
-
X marks the spot in Pattayaland
I saw the 10 pm special show at xboys. Bar was full to capacity with many Asians. Show started off great but lost its way and was OK. Hideous former mamasan was there in a diminished role but uglier than ever. Huge mistake to have around. HUGE !
-
Fuck Dan Cathy like the Homophobe he is
Agree with Michael. Fuck Dan and fuck fox news. Know thy enemy
-
A First at Siam Paragon: Bathroom Sex in Gay Thailand
Somehow, I think I would not want to be remembered for hanging around public toilets for anonymous cheap sexual encounters. Amazes me that some do not see this type of sleezy behavior for what it is and actually glorify it. What's next, golden showers and scat? Get out of the toilet' its not glorious, it's a place to void bodily functions and leave asap. No doubt this will be taken personally as it is directed those "dirty old men", we were warned against as children. I hate when freaks expose themselves when I need to pee or stretch their necks to see my cock. It happened in a BigC and the freak was lucky I didn't sock him. It ain't romantic
-
How do you Weed Through the Bad Boys on Gay Romeo?
Agree with fire cat about farang reviews being helpful. I find GR an excellent resource and a way of maintaining contact with boys I have known for years as well as meeting boys I recognize from bars that I have admired but never got around to. The newer mobile sites like jackd seem to be getting more popular in Pattaya. Many of the boys in the beer bars who are playing on their smart phones are on line with jackd and a few other sites. GR more geared to older unattractive farangs .
-
Problem with sending PMs
You can have last word. This is boring.
-
Problem with sending PMs
Working now. Don't understand why a fellow poster would take my comments personally. My comments were directed towards the owner of the website, not another poster. Calling someone's comments insane is rather Strong and heavy handed from one member to another member.
-
Problem with sending PMs
Foul play is another and stronger possibility. Maybe a wacky hacker.
-
Problem with sending PMs
I understand what block means. I don't understand why fountainhall was blocked, as I am certain I never blocked him.
-
W Hotel Bangkok: Breakfast Buffet
I attended a friends birthday gathering and was told it was 300b. My friend picked up the tab for a party of twelve. The selection was extensive with European, Thai and a seafood area, which I missed. Also pizzas. Coffees were superb.. Just offering an alternative daytime buffet in Pattaya. No doubt one can find out more by googling The Edge at the Hilton in Pattaya. No competition implied or intended. Just buffet idea for lunch.
-
Problem with sending PMs
I sent a pm today and when I checked it said BLOCK by the name I pmed. I hit the block and then it said unblock. I hit unblock and it went back to block. Very queer as I am certain I never blocked anyone. Very strange!!