Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong updates from Aug 2024
I think on any station there's poster with exact time of first and last service from there. We just don't bother to look.
-
LIMOUSINE SERVICE BKK TO PATTAYA
Whats wrilong with female driver? We are talikn transportation, not fuck in the woods.
-
Therapist on Site
Keeping agreed time is my pet peeve and I must say Jey Spa and Senso guys have better record of keeping it.
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
Don't worry about those things, they sort of come naturally. Yes, you may want to discuss with boy what your requirements and his expectancies will be but leaving things to a chance also has advantages. I only discuss length of time and enlist mamasans help only if absolutrly necessary. After all you won't be taking mamasan with you to translate in the room
-
Tourist Caught Performing on Condo Balcony
When somebody finally found better use of balcony than joining flying club, he is criticized right away. It seems one can't get it right in Pattaya.
-
Neighboring countries compete with Thailand for foreign retirees
For sure they have cementary there
-
That's a lot of condoms
That's biggest piece of corporate bullshit I read in 50 years or so. Condom as a medium to express one' s identity.. Pleeeease
-
Thailand Tackles ‘Cheap Travel’ Issues
I can say a bit on the subject as I'm being tormented by jet regularly. This trip even on day 5 I could not hold in the afternoon and collapsed on bed 5 to 8. In my opinion it depends on many items but quality of flight itself is big factor for me. Simply having elbow room improves chances of getting it easier a lot. Also arriving at destination in the breakfast time 7 to 9 of supper time like 7 to 9 seems to ease lag a bit. Generally I just let it go and don't use any enhancements to fight it. If I feel sleepy I just go to bed no matter what time it is.
-
Patpong updates from Aug 2024
Yes. Exactly Although sometimes discount on hotel price easily offsets additional cost of transportation. But traffic is still there for us so I advise everybody everywhere to say close to place 's main attraction be it Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal or row of boy gogo bars
-
The Prince Massage - June 18, 2023 Review
O Gee, very thank you. I was called many things but that is my first
-
Therapist on Site
Senso, Prince, Jey ( to limited extend), all massage places along Silom, Suriwong and in soi 6
-
The Prince Massage - June 18, 2023 Review
As you may be noticed I don't provide behind the closed doors graphics.
-
Thailand Tackles ‘Cheap Travel’ Issues
You mentioned something about members not being able to hold their shit.....
-
The Prince Massage - June 18, 2023 Review
Perhaps I should do community service and check them myself. Need to think about it as last night I found that bar boy I offed to help me to sort my Tristan da Cunha stapms is giving quite professional and enjoyable rubbing
-
Pattaya's 'Little Britain'
It's very hard to make predictions, specially about the future.
-
Electric Baht Bus
I feel sorry I did not get a pleasure last week when I was there
-
Thailand Tackles ‘Cheap Travel’ Issues
I think we departed quite far from original subject of this thread. Positions of debaters on subject of Russia / Ukraine war is clear and unlikely will be changed although everything is possible. Every farmer knows that only cow is never changing her mind and always likes his neighbour grass better.
- Phnom Penh report
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
I heard new owner I'd lady and in fact when we were leaving it was lady sitting behind the counter outside.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
But some boys may hail from that golden era.
-
Patpong updates from Aug 2024
Last night visit in Dreamboys and Moonlight. Two rotations of boys, total probably around 40 of them. Quality much improved from last visit of mine. Music way too loud. I spotted 4 who made my heart rate speed up a bit, numbers 5, 27, 77 and 109 and could do with another fifteen - twenty if in need. In 1 hour we were there 5 and 27 were sitting with customers, 109 gone and only 77 still on the stage. Audience about half full which considering bar size is quite OK for Monday. Dreamboys, rose in my eyes after last night visit as it was never really my favotite. Drink 500 Then in the drizzle ( at this time of year never leave your room without umbrella even if sky is blue at the moment) we went to Moonlight. Model show in progress, Mark, Peach, Babe, Nut, York, Tum and Nest present. It was late so after show singing started with remaining floor boys, in the background. My heart pumed at the sight of 9, 10, 19, and a 30. I know member who offed 10 and was, very happy and another who offed 30 two times and was even happier. Mamasan who must know what I like from gossip from boys underscored 30 is fine with LT. Despite of being after midnight bar half full with few bottles opened and few lavish spenders. Each floor boy got 100 baht each and all models, between 1 and 7, yes, seven in Nest case those 1000 baht garlands. So you don't need many people to do good business it seems. So Moonlight continues to be my favorite bar in the area. By quite a distance. Boys in long pants and wife eaters, models the same but their shirt has their name. Drink 500, boys drink 450, off fee 500. Models off fee I assume still 1000.
-
Patpong updates from Aug 2024
Should be easy, Gold line to regular BTS or take shuttle boat from Icon Siam across the river to Saphan Taksin BTS. Taxi won't ruin your budget either and may be necessary at night. Don't take taxi in rush hours as you may get stuck in traffic on the bridge
-
Patpong updates from Aug 2024
Guys in hot Male did not wear street clothing another night, quite opposite, I liked their red track pants and invisible shirts
-
Thailand Tackles ‘Cheap Travel’ Issues
Yes, difference is that NATO action are hypothetical and aim is not to destroy Russia, rather prode nation to remove it's current regime, but war Russia started in Ukraine is all too real and you clearly support it. Which is very regrettable.
- Phnom Penh report