Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I think on any station there's poster with exact time of first and last service from there. We just don't bother to look.
  2. Whats wrilong with female driver? We are talikn transportation, not fuck in the woods.
  3. Keeping agreed time is my pet peeve and I must say Jey Spa and Senso guys have better record of keeping it.
  4. Don't worry about those things, they sort of come naturally. Yes, you may want to discuss with boy what your requirements and his expectancies will be but leaving things to a chance also has advantages. I only discuss length of time and enlist mamasans help only if absolutrly necessary. After all you won't be taking mamasan with you to translate in the room
  5. When somebody finally found better use of balcony than joining flying club, he is criticized right away. It seems one can't get it right in Pattaya.
  6. For sure they have cementary there
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    That's biggest piece of corporate bullshit I read in 50 years or so. Condom as a medium to express one' s identity.. Pleeeease
  8. I can say a bit on the subject as I'm being tormented by jet regularly. This trip even on day 5 I could not hold in the afternoon and collapsed on bed 5 to 8. In my opinion it depends on many items but quality of flight itself is big factor for me. Simply having elbow room improves chances of getting it easier a lot. Also arriving at destination in the breakfast time 7 to 9 of supper time like 7 to 9 seems to ease lag a bit. Generally I just let it go and don't use any enhancements to fight it. If I feel sleepy I just go to bed no matter what time it is.
  9. Yes. Exactly Although sometimes discount on hotel price easily offsets additional cost of transportation. But traffic is still there for us so I advise everybody everywhere to say close to place 's main attraction be it Eiffel Tower, Taj Mahal or row of boy gogo bars
  10. O Gee, very thank you. I was called many things but that is my first
  11. Senso, Prince, Jey ( to limited extend), all massage places along Silom, Suriwong and in soi 6
  12. As you may be noticed I don't provide behind the closed doors graphics.
  13. You mentioned something about members not being able to hold their shit.....
  14. Perhaps I should do community service and check them myself. Need to think about it as last night I found that bar boy I offed to help me to sort my Tristan da Cunha stapms is giving quite professional and enjoyable rubbing
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    It's very hard to make predictions, specially about the future.
  16. I feel sorry I did not get a pleasure last week when I was there
  17. I think we departed quite far from original subject of this thread. Positions of debaters on subject of Russia / Ukraine war is clear and unlikely will be changed although everything is possible. Every farmer knows that only cow is never changing her mind and always likes his neighbour grass better.
  18. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    None if them empty
  19. I heard new owner I'd lady and in fact when we were leaving it was lady sitting behind the counter outside.
  20. But some boys may hail from that golden era.
  21. Last night visit in Dreamboys and Moonlight. Two rotations of boys, total probably around 40 of them. Quality much improved from last visit of mine. Music way too loud. I spotted 4 who made my heart rate speed up a bit, numbers 5, 27, 77 and 109 and could do with another fifteen - twenty if in need. In 1 hour we were there 5 and 27 were sitting with customers, 109 gone and only 77 still on the stage. Audience about half full which considering bar size is quite OK for Monday. Dreamboys, rose in my eyes after last night visit as it was never really my favotite. Drink 500 Then in the drizzle ( at this time of year never leave your room without umbrella even if sky is blue at the moment) we went to Moonlight. Model show in progress, Mark, Peach, Babe, Nut, York, Tum and Nest present. It was late so after show singing started with remaining floor boys, in the background. My heart pumed at the sight of 9, 10, 19, and a 30. I know member who offed 10 and was, very happy and another who offed 30 two times and was even happier. Mamasan who must know what I like from gossip from boys underscored 30 is fine with LT. Despite of being after midnight bar half full with few bottles opened and few lavish spenders. Each floor boy got 100 baht each and all models, between 1 and 7, yes, seven in Nest case those 1000 baht garlands. So you don't need many people to do good business it seems. So Moonlight continues to be my favorite bar in the area. By quite a distance. Boys in long pants and wife eaters, models the same but their shirt has their name. Drink 500, boys drink 450, off fee 500. Models off fee I assume still 1000.
  22. Should be easy, Gold line to regular BTS or take shuttle boat from Icon Siam across the river to Saphan Taksin BTS. Taxi won't ruin your budget either and may be necessary at night. Don't take taxi in rush hours as you may get stuck in traffic on the bridge
  23. Guys in hot Male did not wear street clothing another night, quite opposite, I liked their red track pants and invisible shirts
  24. Yes, difference is that NATO action are hypothetical and aim is not to destroy Russia, rather prode nation to remove it's current regime, but war Russia started in Ukraine is all too real and you clearly support it. Which is very regrettable.
  25. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    I'm nobody

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.