Everything posted by Tomcal
-
August in Brazil
Yes it was! i think the official name is “Ponto de Encontro. PE”
-
August in Brazil
I was in Brazil August 14th to 26th, spending the first 2 days in Porto Alegre, the next 6 days in Rio and the final 3 days in Sao Paulo. There are 4 guys in Porto Alegre that I have known for a number of years that I usually see there and Mezziniu has been one of my favorite saunas since it’s opening in 2006. I met up with the soccer coach at the hotel, when we met 12 years ago he was a 19yr old working at Mezziniu but within a year got signed by a semipro team. He is one half of the famous cousins I previously have posted about. He spent the afternoon and then dropped me off at Mezziniu. It was slow on Friday with maybe 15 guys and 10 or so customers. But I met up with a blonde buff guy and a 22 yr old Venzuelan guy who is a friend of Victor who used to be the massuse at both Pointe and 117 in Rio previously. Victor gave a good recommendation and he was right! Saturday the soccer coach came over again and spent the afternoon. About 5:30 I went to Mezziniu and it was already very busy. Saturday nights are their big night! I met a hot 23year old and had a good time with him and then Victor came up to me and said he was getting off work at 9:00 and had a hot friend he knows I would like and could the three of us go to my apartment? I said sure, as I trust Victor's judgement, plus he really wanted to be fucked by this guy! at 9:30 they showed up and his friend was 23, lean, nice dick, great kisser, and we both fucked Victor! I went to bed about 1:00 am and had to be at the airport at 9:00 am for my flight to Rio! Sunday when i got to Rio I didn't go to the local saunas but went to one a hour away in Niteroi that is only gay one day a week! Met up with 2 sets of cousins there and had a great time. Monday I went to Lion's club and it was very busy. the place is huge and very nice! I met up with the 2 brothers from Niteroi and had a really lot of fun. Tuesday I went to 117 and they were packed like they are every Tuesday but 80% of the guys there were the same muscle guys I have seen there for the last 4 + years! I didn't do anyone, but talked to a lot of old friends. I then walked back to Lions Club which is a short 5 block walk from 117. John the former bartender from Manhatten rios was there and working as escort. I had been with john before at 3:00 am at a party last spring so I knew what to expect and it was as good as I remembered! Weds, my namorado was back in town so we lthe next 48 hours together and then on Friday I left for Sao Pauo! Friday night was packed at Lagoa! I was talking to Rudolfo, the owner who I had just been with at Lion's club the night before when I spotted a Vgl, 24 yr old black guy with the most handsome face I had seen in a long time! He appeared to be waiting for Rudolfo and I to finish our conversation to make his move and start talking. After a drink we decided to go to a room and he was amazing although he thought i was a bottom and i thought he was and it turned out we were both tops! He had a Big beautiful dick! He said “two tops can have fun”! He was right! later I went with another guy who was ok but i would not repeat. Then luckily i made the best decision of the whole trip! I decided i was really tired and instead of going to one of the clubs i went back to the house Alone!! The house has a front yard and gate and at 6:00 am I woke up to what i thought was someone calling out my name from outside! I went downstairs to the front door and looked out and there at the gate was my namorado from Rio! He decided to surprise me and got on the earlist flight! So we went back to bed until noon! Then we spent the next 3 days enjoying SP! Just 4 weeks before, we had been in Mexico for 2 weeks together, for the 3rd time in less then a year, and we were together 24/7 the whole time there and only had one argument! He may be the one, but i am going to take my time deciding! i am back in Brazil October 24th to November 4th
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
Total in one night
-
Indiscrete question about how many boys you have had a day?
8
-
Brazilian Boyish/Twinks
I have not only seen a number of twinks there but i would estimate 15 - 20% of the sauna guys in Rio are from Minas Gerias the state that Belo Horizonte is in!
-
Brazilian Boyish/Twinks
there is the 2 saunas in SP, Lagoa and Fragata, i have not been to Fragata in the last 5 or 6 years but then there were more twinks then you would find at Lagoa. there is a bar that has a darkroom, in Centro that has some twinks too. there are always some twinks at Lagoa just not a huge selection. Chances of finding them in some quantities is better at Mezziniu in Porto Alegre or at Olympus in Belo Horizonte
-
Brazilian Boyish/Twinks
pointe202 and the new Lions Sauna will have twinks! usually a few at 117 but more at the first 2! Axiom: References to cost in other countries are meaningless IMHO and overpaying makes for ugliness towards Americans from locals! he is asking for facts not outdated opinions! and btw a lot of the guys on netgay can be found working in the saunas for 1/2 the price on netgay! I just looked quickly and found 6 i know from the saunas on there!
-
arrived in Merida last night
Got home last night from Merida, had a great 2 weeks! Numanzu1 was a easy, great guest! my brazilian namorado is still on his way back to Rio! He got stuck in CDMX airport for 24 hours because of missing a connecting flight!(his fault) Lots of availability on Grindr! and it is low season there! i am back to Rio in 2 weeks and then back to Merida probably the end of September!
-
SP & Rio Apr 2020
Lagoa is scheduled to reopen December 1st in a new location not in the same neighborhood where it is now! but things change so just check prior to leaving for SP! Again look thru Airbnb listing in the price range and style you like. There are two individual homes i use in SP. both great neighborhoods one has 3bed/3baths the other 2, i found them in Airbnb 2 years ago...and no i i am not giving out the info on them! did that once in Rio a couple years ago and couldn’t get the place when i wanted it because someone on this site had already booked it! so you are on your own!
-
SP & Rio Apr 2020
Lagoa will not be where it is now by the time you get there!" they are closing(lost there 20 yr. + Lease) December 1st. i think you will have more of a problem then you think bringing grindr hookups to high end Rio hotels...IMHO! that’s why over the years many of us long term Rio Travelers choose airbnb and prior to 2010 stayed at lower rated hotels.
-
A look Inside Rio's new sauna, "Lion Rio Sauna."
i was told right now it appears Monday and Friday nights are going to be the best but i hear they are going to take a run at Wednesday nights(and Pointe202).
-
A look Inside Rio's new sauna, "Lion Rio Sauna."
i was told the numbers for opening night were 124 working boys signed in and 247 customers and invited guests! From Twink to muscled! Anyone there for the grand opening?
-
arrived in Merida last night
Grindr is exploding down here this week! i have gotten over 40 messages in less then 30 minutes of which 8 -10 i would pursue! most guys are between 18 and 26 and a sprinkling in their 30’s!
-
arrived in Merida last night
not a problem!
-
arrived in Merida last night
No problem! we are never are lacking alcohol! looking forward to seeing you!
-
arrived in Merida last night
nmy dog and i arrived in Merida last night! i hadn’t been back to my house here since the end of March! Florida rob picked me up and we decided just having a low key night last night, have drinks at the house, talk...but the changed when a Guy from Cancun showed up who Rob had previously met on Grinder! Cute , 24, Lean body...oh and a 22cm Dick! a short time later Robs boyfriend showed up, and after much talking and laughing and naked dips in the pool, they had a compare/measure dick contest while we are sitting around the pool drinking! Finally about 3:00 am the party broke up and the cancun guy(i stil don’t know his name) stayed overnight! i had to have my fun last night because my Brasilian Boyfriend shows up today for the next 2 weeks!
-
Merida Mexico July 18th - 30th
that is the park i met the hustler 10 minutes after arriving my first trip almost 3 years ago!
-
Lion's Club Rio
i disagree and i could very well be wrong but the “internet ads” are not that many in number and seem disapropriately muscled /older guys and a number who still work the saunas on Tuesday’s/Weds/Friday’s. i don’t think the internet has had as big a effect in Brazil as it has had in the rest of the world! But that could be wishful thinking on my part as i like seeing in person before buying! :-) i am coming back in August but i am not halting the situation either as 8 of the guys i am seeing none work in the sauna anymore! the best i can say is enjoy it while we have it because one way or another it will be gone someday...Gaiety and Stella’s in NYC because of real estate prices, various cities in Florida because of Zoning changes/violations, and of course the internet in the rest of the world!
-
Lion's Club Rio
for what it is worth, i don’t think it will succeed until or if the Brasilian economy improves! Remember “Foreign clients make up a very small % of their total Revenues. it is the local over 45yr olds+ that are the bread and butter of the saunas. Of all of them 117 is in the best economic position because she “owns” the building and has a millionaire Argentinian Husband!(at least that’s what we are told), Having been coming here for 18 years and seeing saunas come and go and go from hot to cold, it does boil down to the boys! Junior has terrible repore with many of them! Acir has much bette relations with many of them so if the boys can make the same or better money they will switch! ihave seen this several times! point has almost closed several times over the years, now the last 2 years it is doing better! bottom line it is out of our hands, so grab a bag of popcorn and see how it goes! we may be surprised! i remember when Acir and Jorge bought Meo Mundo in 2006 and we all said Why? (me being one of the biggest critics!) no one will go there and they had a successful 10 year run! I was wrong! you might be too! :-)
-
Jul'19 - Brazilian Saunas - A likeohmygod update
the best time to go has never changed in the 18 years i have been going to Brazilian saunas imho! 5:30 to 9:00 is the peak time for the guys! i usually get there at 5:00 so i can see the guys as they come in and have a drank and survey the “landscape”! usually drag queen shows are around 9:00 give or take a 1/2,hour depending on the sauna! Also remember that the guys have to stay a minimum of 3-1/2 hours, so if they want to get out by 9:00 pm they have to get there by 5:30! Lagoa SP tends to get full of Garotos around 6:00 - to 6::30
-
Misterbnb.com: The Gay Equivalent to Airbnb
same here i have not had a problem in 10 years of using Airbnb bringing someone(s) back, but i always rent a entire apt. or house! Never a room! i wouldn’t rent a room in someone’s house even if i was planning to be alone!
-
Lion's Club Rio
I got a FaceTime/live video tour yesterday! The place does look very nice and is large! Almost all client activities/Bar(s)/locker rooms are on the first two floors, garotos lockers on the 4th floor!they have a nice new showers and bathrooms for the boys on their floor along with ty he a fitness center and also nice new bathrooms showers for clients on the second floor. The area above the dance floor and stage does up 2 stories so you can sit on the main floor or in two different areas on the 2nd floor and see the shows and people watch, there are two bars. It is approximately 6 blocks from 117. They had alot of workers in there Sunday but doubtiful it will be open this weekend! They are anitipating Monday and Friday being their biggest days initially....
-
Lion's Club Rio
The new Lagoa will NOT be in the "Villa Clementino" neighborhood where it currently is! But I do not know the exact area the new building is yet!
-
Lion's Club Rio
Lion's Club, I was told today they "expect it to open some where between the 10th and the 15th of this month! They have been doing a lot of renovations and I was told the sound systems and lighting were the most expensive part! Also Lagoa in Sao Paulo will be moving in December to a 3 Story Building. They are presently on a month to month lease. The new building is not as large as what they are in now!
-
Misterbnb.com: The Gay Equivalent to Airbnb
I saw it to late to edit my response above, but I meant to say that "...I rent my home in Merida on Airbnb..."