Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. "L" was for "Lucky." Was that not obvious?
  2. You have lost me. And, I think, misunderstood. I thought I was in agreement with your accurate train of thought. If you could show me when & where my perception diverged from reality, I would like that.
  3. You should see what I'm really thinking.
  4. Understatement has ever been my mode.
  5. I think I could make a PhD-thesis-level argument against that view for the above-named poster whose name starts with L. But, out of respect for the site's decorum, I will refrain. (Which of course literally means 'to sing over and over again.' )
  6. 'Klaatu barada niktu' http://www.monsterzine.com/200110/klaatu.php
  7. With the heretofore unimaginable breakthrough on Korea, I am just on the verge of thinking (as I speculated at the outset, then got way busted), that DJT may end up doing a little bit more permanent good than bad... He will, nonetheless, eventually end up at... PATIENCE, folks. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
  8. George Fwill -- last honest right-winger? George Will Calls ‘Repulsive’ Pence Worse Than Trump http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/george-will-calls-repulsive-pence-worse-than-trump.html
  9. What, really, is your problem?
  10. This is a very good, and honest-in-intent, reply to the (rather cunty, admittedly) thing that I posted. I am grateful. I still disagree with you in that I don't think RockHard has need to 'brag' in reporting his life stories, but I absolutely respect and honor your right to post your opinions here. Of course. And, again, your honesty and lack of agenda.
  11. You possess a neurosis about enjoying life. Again, what do you do for work, and money, and real pleasure? I cannot recall much personal stuff you have shared here at all.
  12. 'Bragging'? I don't even like having to go on those trips. They are an extreme nuisance. I rather be st home. What do you do for work? Just curious.
  13. You are a great contributor here. But that remark is just not too smart. My corporate clients pay for about half my travel, more often all of it, to some of the nicest hotel properties on earth. Ze problem?
  14. Remind what glorious episode that came from!
  15. 'I confess! Yes, yes (she said!)'
  16. Hamilton Burger... ...mine own real long-term crush from that show!
  17. In fact that would actually be our beloved Ham. Burger.
  18. Like the lava storms in Hawaii... HERE WE GO !!!
  19. Actually, probiotics daily have completely resolved that longstanding issue.
  20. I am somewhat like an N.C.-native copperhead snake in that way. I can take hours, even days, sneaking up on my ultimate intended meal.
  21. OTOH there is that pleasure of his letting you take them off him.
  22. ...or else this... https://familynudismblog.wordpress.com/page/33/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.