Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Ze FBI is not zo easily distracted.
  2. Not a thought I would ever have.
  3. Pence is a straight arrow and he's dangerous to Trump because he's the one member of the Admin that Trump can't fire.
  4. No, he's the ONE they've kept clean. Like when Flynn deliberately lied to him.
  5. I think a life sentence will do the trick. TREASON!
  6. If the FBI report finds criminal wrongdoing, Pence's Justice Department will have legal obligation to prosecute, as soon as Trump is out of office (whether that comes through impeachment or resignation). It's not a discretionary matter.
  7. Comey will drop his bomb of a report in days or weeks, not months. Why do you think Flynn is suddenly so agitated? Likewise Nunes, who has a Russian investment partner in his California vineyard venture. Guilty, guilty, guilty! Get the popcorn and sit back.
  8. Not for long. Comey's report will deliver mountains of impeachable, then convictable, evidence. Trump took money from Russia during the election. YUUUGE piles of it. That. Is. TREASON. Once more: My contacts inside the intel agencies ALL ARE CONVINCED BEYOND ANY SHRED OF DOUBT THAT TRUMP AND MORE THAN A DOZEN OF HIS CRONIES WILL "DIE IN PRISON." Give it just a few more weeks, maybe only days. The kabuki in the Senate committee is only a sidelight. The Comey report is about to go off under this Administration like a hydrogen bomb.
  9. Finally! Return of a viewpoint explored by Louis Malle long ago in 'Pretty Baby', but precious few times since. Sex and the city: “Harlots” provides an engaging view of the sex trade in 18th-century London Hulu's tempting new drama views Georgian-era prostitution through the female gaze, and the result is fascinating http://www.salon.com/2017/03/29/sex-and-the-city-harlots-provides-an-engaging-view-of-the-sex-trade-in-18th-century-london/
  10. Or PAY him to ARREST you for the evening! I hate long-term commitments!
  11. THE WISDOM OF AGES! I still have the chipped enamel.
  12. At 57 now, I can share a secret: 50 is when it only gets STARTED! Hold onto your seat and fire the escape tower!
  13. HAPPIEST! We know you don't have any vices to give up!
  14. Yeah, zero loyalty among any of those thugs, from the Big Baboon on down.
  15. Some early reports say Flynn just flipped and turned state's evidence! He reportedly went to the FBI to become their informant on Trump & Co (including on himself) because he suddenly got afraid the Kremlin wants him assassinated, as they have been bumping off many of their own people recently. So he asked the Bureau for physical protection in exchange for his cooperation. KABOOM!
  16. Suddenly getting an unappetizing image of Ronald Reagan!
  17. Giving the mortician an easy job is not one of my life goals.
  18. AdamSmith replied to Suckrates's topic in The Beer Bar
    My minders were all Latino of course. Most resourceful people on the planet I think! And the most indestructible.
  19. AdamSmith replied to Suckrates's topic in The Beer Bar
    LMAO
  20. Gross! What I got was scabies. That was what tipped off the then-hubbie that I was sleazing around behind his back. And that in turn was a big part of why the divorce magistrate decided to whack me good.
  21. AdamSmith replied to Suckrates's topic in The Beer Bar
    Always! My little hooker boyfriends whom I had supported when I had the means were the very ones who, once I lost it all, came to the rescue, took me into their mostly homeless lives, protected me, and showed me how to do it. It might sound odd, but that month on the street was one of the most gratifying, fufilling experiences of my life.
  22. AHA! But I can't stand the itching.
  23. AdamSmith replied to Suckrates's topic in The Beer Bar
    YES to the above! I lived in Hell's Kitchen for six months on literally nothing after the ex got it all, right down to the last pfennig, in the divorce. (Don't ask. ) Except just barely enough to keep the electricity turned on. Easiest place to do that in the entire U. of S., I found. There is always plenty of charity food, and beyond that, what else is really a necessity? Slept up in 3rd level of Port Authority and other places like that after finally getting evicted from the apt. in the dead of winter. That physically and population-wise dense, and liberally governed, urban environment takes care of its down and out like nowhere else I know of in this country.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.