Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I had an aunt who wanted to be interred in a mausoleum until I noted the frequency of tornadoes in her area. Then she decided she'd rather be safely below-grade.
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I had an aunt who wanted to be interred in a mausoleum until I noted the frequency of tornadoes in her area.
  3. Well, some of them LOOK like they're 700 years old and still spry & sprightly.
  4. This is not about Brazil, but on topic of countries mangling one anothers' cuisines: I landed in Japan one time at late dinner time, went to my hotel (in Tokyo), found the only food they were still serving was an "Italian style" buffet. Imagine an Olive Garden with the kitchen staff on a mild dose of LSD. Nothing tasted like what it looked like; obvious the cooks had no firsthand idea of Italian or even American Italian food. But my business colleague and I were both too tired to go out and find some decent Japanese food, so we made do. I set about repairing the damage next morning with a nice Japanese breakfast of miso, seaweed, rice and pickled little eggs of some game fowl. (And thinking: compared to western breakfast of fried eggs, bacon etc., no wonder the Japanese live 100X longer than we do.)
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What I'm grateful for exactly. (56 in my case.) Having lived 15 years longer than my papa now, and seeing the classmate obits start to inch up in the college alumni mag, this is nothing to take for granted!
  7. Wonder what is the shelf life of the average twink?
  8. Somehow it always is!
  9. That, in itself, sounds arousing. Actually that is the best cut of beef out of the whole beast. I think I said one time before that I allow myself that about once a decade, given the cholesterol count. Post a picture here!
  10. I'm cooking the usual turkey etc. My treat will be collard greens flavored with country ham. Which I get from a little store out in the country where I can't quite understand the owners but we manage.
  11. Not the buns?
  12. The World Toilet Day initiative (I almost said 'movement' ) is a seriously good thing. Appalling that half of humanity lives with effectively no infrastructure of any kind.
  13. Once more, with feeling.
  14. Oldie but goodie...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.