Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Sine. Cosine. Resign. I hated trig beyond all reason. Give me algebraic topology any day. Anything that features homology and homotopy groups blows my skirt up. Never mind one of its founders being named Euler, pron. "Oiler."
  2. I was trying to post a link to a video outtake from "Candelabra." But the thing was so deeply embedded in some other article that I ended up posting a link to some screed about how Queen Elizabeth is actually NOT at all interested in gay rights in the Commonwealth. Or something like that. Cant. Decant. Recant. Descant. Repeat. Which is odd, considering... Choirmaster: "Why did you stop singing?" Choir lady: "Well, it says 'Refrain.'"
  3. Research?! ...Enunciated as Maynard G. Krebs used to shriek"Work!?"
  4. There really is no text -- only pretext, context and subtext. I forget whether I heard that at Yale, or some bar in Washington Heights.
  5. (Sorry, not what I was trying to post. Pls return to yer regularly scheduled whatever. )
  6. That, in itself, is a pretty good philosophical tidbit.
  7. Not to mention the ben wa balls!
  8. "I'm still shocked that a topless painting of Bea Arthur sold for 1.9 million. I hear wherever you go in the room, her nipples follow you." -- Joan Rivers
  9. Pardon me, your theism is showing...
  10. Not funny...
  11. How To Brew Prison-Grade Toilet WineThe *other* way to become popular if you’re stuck behind bars. Can’t get your hands on real booze? Source: oregonculinaryinstitute.com Source: eatdrinkoc.com Toilet wine – AKA “Pruno” – is super easy to make. Of course, actually drinking it is another story. http://www.buzzfeed.com/kater11/brewing-and-drinking-toilet-wine-aka-pruno
  12. Sex Toys 101, courtesy of Durex...
  13. Another one... Dachshund Dentist Cleans Lion’s Teeth Meet Milo (left), a 7-year-old dachshund, and his 5-year-old lion BFF, Bonedigger (center), described by their keepers at Exotic Animal Park in Wynnewood, Oklahoma as “inseparable”. Bonedigger was born with a congenital birth defect that left him partially crippled at birth. Sensing that something was amiss, Milo subsequently took it upon himself to comfort and clean the cub and they’ve been besties ever since. Sharing a tender moment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e-_6GB2sMVI http://www.buzzfeed.com/travisrandg/doggie-dentist-cleans-lions-teeth-5d61
  14. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Sandbox
    An elegant synecdoche.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.