Everything posted by AdamSmith
-
Worst Escort Experience
My worst was some years ago, in Tampa, late at night. In fact so long ago that the Yellow Pages were still a resource for hiring. I called an agency that advertised both women and men. A woman answered, I asked if any guys were available, she said yes, she had one. But in describing him, she tried, as kindly as she could, to wave me off from seeing him. Being horny, of course I brushed her off and said send him over. When he got there, he was a puffy-bodied, bleached-and-permed-hair mess. But I thought, what the hell, he took the trouble of coming out in the middle of the night, we're both here, nobody else is available, so why not. Then he launched into the funniest routine I think I've ever seen from an escort. I could halfway understand his checking the room to make sure nobody else was hiding in the closet or behind the shower curtain. But then he looked, quite thoroughly, behind the draperies as well. All 3 layers of them. He even pulled the dresser mirror away from the wall, looking for -- I never knew exactly what. A police 2-way-mirror setup? After that rigmarole, we undressed and started to make out. He wouldn't kiss, and only halfway let me touch his body or get into any frottage. The one thing he was willing to do was top me, but at that time I hadn't learned how to bottom. Eventually we each jacked ourselves off, and he left. Apart from hilarious fiascos like that one, in general my biggest disappointment is when the guy gets there, then says, 'No anal on first date.' Or just 'No anal' period. This has happened once or twice even when I was asking to be the bottom. And will likely happen again, as I tend to book without going deeply into the mechanics and hydraulics of exactly what I want. Just 'taste and see,' and if no good, move on next time to someone else.
-
Dirty Flithy Hot Condom Ads
Something in the reptilian part of my brain recoils.
-
Eros, Wet or Spit: What is your favorite Lubricant?
Spit, by far! Most intimate thing. Second: Eros Platinum. Best silicone-based that I know of. But many people (not me!) find it too hard to wash off. Third: JO H2O. Best water-based lube I've found. In the event your partner does not like silicone lubes.
-
Worst Escort Experience
I have had live sushi in Japan. But it was fish, not folk. Maybe the BDSM crowd would not object if you started cutting slices off them.
-
Worst Escort Experience
Daddy has his 2257 considerations, you understand. "In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at this site were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. "And were not deceased."
-
Worst Escort Experience
Anthropophagy! ...Maybe the most committed way to say, 'I love you.'
-
Movies you Hate to Love
Even so, thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite hate-to-love flicks: "I Walked with a Zombie." It was one of the weirdest of a slew of atmospheric, weirdly bad horror movies out of the '40s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Walked_with_a_Zombie
-
Buck Or Kimber?
Thank you! Always wanted to experience that. I may yet, if I make something happen with this person, whose online self-presentation I thought about for a while, then eventually decided I like considerably: http://www.drbeaverboy.com/ But between the two offered in this thread, for me it would be Kimber. I love TVTSs. Not much taste for Buck's very butch physical type, though his cunt is cute. Just random individual preference, of course.
-
What's your type?
Ditto. Perfect! ...makes me realize I have yet to sleep with an Inuit or an aborigine. To my knowledge. Fresh horizons.
-
Another Management meltdown?
Because we are closer to chimps than bonobos. Haven't we had this discussion before?
-
Another Management meltdown?
There must be a German word that denotes 'pointless pride in one's own logorrhea.' I have indulged in it myself Over There. Here, too, in fact. But here I got a paycheck for it.
-
Eye Candy
You had one of those too! I had a cousin whose high school yearbook got printed and distributed before anyone noticed that a pic of the basketball team in action featured one player's ball sack hanging out of his shorts. I didn't hear whether that made him a laughingstock, or very popular.
-
Zany Brits
Appears they did, after all, manage to rename 'Butt Hole Road'... A Name Only Beavis Could Love By KAYLA WEBLEY, Time Magazine, Thursday, Mar. 04, 2010 Can you imagine ordering from a catalog if you lived on Butt Hole Road in South Yorkshire, England? Where would you like the package shipped? 555 Butt Hole Road. I'm sorry, ma'am, what road? Butt Hole Road. Did you say Butt Hole Road? Yes. Yes, I did. The name was — unsurprisingly and quite literally — a pain in the ass. The road sign became a tourist attraction, often drawing tour buses full of spectators, some of whom would drop their drawers to snap a photo. It turns out the unique name came from a historical communal water butt, but residents didn't care. After years of bad jokes, they pooled the £300 necessary to change the road's name in 2009 and picked a distinguished, snicker-free name, Archers Way, after a nearby castle. http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1969543_1969557_1969582,00.html
-
To The Hoovillian I saw at Tender Greens 2/25-an apology
Now 50 myself, I don't think I would hesitate until my potential partner had advanced somewhat beyond Ruth Gordon's age in 'Harold and Maude.' Ah, that small matter. Doesn't the right (revealing its wish-fulfillment) assure us that, once gay marriage is widely accepted, polyandry not to mention bestiality will swiftly find societal & legal sanction? Damnation, sir. Then you will win. Mays't keep at least My rolling pin? As't only should be. My ravages will be tender & caring. Yeah, right.
-
To The Hoovillian I saw at Tender Greens 2/25-an apology
Aw! You know you are two peas in a pod.
-
Ebert endures
I thought I read Ebert claiming credit, in an interview with him long ago. But no can find now. Maybe it was a footnote to that Yucca Mountain article I can't find either. Yep. Really nothing quite like it since.
-
Ebert endures
I always admired his intellect and his passion. And, now, his indomitableness. Astounding to me the range & depth of his perceptions & his talent. Did you know that, besides his erudite and penetrating and appreciative movie reviews, he also, with Russ Meyer, co-wrote the screenplay for the camp cult classic "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls"? I mean, how can you not love a man who pens this line of dialog: "You will drink the black sperm of my vengeance!" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_the_Valley_of_the_Dolls
-
Ebert endures
Moving profile of Roger Ebert today... http://www.esquire.com/features/roger-ebert-0310
- Does He See How Much He Means to Me
- 5YO Conducts the Rite of Spring
-
Muki's Kitchen
Even AdamSmith is at a loss for words. http://www.mukiskitchen.com/home.html
-
When Not to Browse Porn
Their best characteristic! Gotta love 'em.
-
"Don't mess with Texas"
Novel! But a tad old-fashioned and inefficient, no? ...Inefficiency, of course, being one of the prime things the framers tried to embed ineradicably into the new government. George III and Parliament having been all too efficient.
-
When Not to Browse Porn
Over this news anchor's shoulder, watch his colleague's computer screen, starting at about the 1:06 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1m8a4Jl4ZI&feature=player_embedded ...where I found it: http://blog.trutv.com/dumb_as_a_blog/2010/02/a-few-tips-on-viewing-naked-pictures-at-work.html
-
Is my BJ really that good?
Well, we disagree. I talk to a lot of escorts about the range of people & personality types they encounter. I think they tell me the truth, mostly. The specters you invoke are of course a danger. But rare. This like everything is balancing risk/return.