Everything posted by AdamSmith
-
The pianoforte
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKNxeF4KMsY
-
It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
I don’t know. I think the Senate is still very much up for grabs. Just from talking to neighbors, Lyft drivers, etc here in pretty red-state N.C. Who seem fairly fed up with the Donald & McConnell & the rest. North Carolina retains a lot of ‘blue-collar Democrat’ in its political DNA. Which has tended to vote Republican for some time, while that party had some common sense. But the clear lunacy & outright incompetence of recent have made many say OK, Joe or go. From what I observe.
-
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris patch up past disagreements, unite in response to Trump
- 2020 March on Washington
Think with you & many others that the times they are a-changing.- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
We have had a fair mount of behind-the-scenes societal progressives acting this anonymous way over history. Thank God.- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
Your cynicism is disbelieving. What you said factually was true. So? How subhuman are you?- Are We Shocked Anymore?
You make a couple dozen very good points here. (Sorry to have become suddenly a fanboy! We all have our weak points, I suppose. )- Are We Shocked Anymore?
Odd statement. Evidence factual?- The pianoforte
Beethoven, Symphony No. 3.- The pianoforte
Very good book... https://books.google.com/books/about/Profiles_in_Audacity.html?id=GUzIOct89xwC&source=kp_book_description- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
That is exactly what we are all talking about here. And elsewhere on this board. Nein?- The pianoforte
https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx- Favorite Book as a Child
The Most of S.J. Perelman https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._J._Perelman- Are We Shocked Anymore?
I think in an election, you take your allies & vote-getters wherever you find them.- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
LOL. Please Ignore all my previous snark. We need more public thought & discourse, not less, today. Your considered reflections are valued very much.- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
’The very Oedipus of reason crumbles beneath us.’- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
What defenses of the Electoral College are there? What are its utilities today?- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris patch up past disagreements, unite in response to Trump
’Mein Furher, I can walk!’- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris patch up past disagreements, unite in response to Trump
https://goodbyegeese.net/2017/12/15/the-hidden-dangers-of-goose-droppings/- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
YES YES YES- It's official: Trump Is History, Says The Prediction Professor
- Favorite Book as a Child
Light in August & As I Lay Dying may be his best works. Beyond impressed that you learned that Japanese! I several times taught myself to read a tiny bit of Mandarin but it all went up the chimney within 24 hours.- Favorite Book as a Child
Well, there it is. The top-tier schools still hold to highest standards. What I have seen and read about the rest today is almost too depressing to think about.- Favorite Book as a Child
Those Year Books were indeed a great highlight to get & pore over each year. I still have a great stack of them on an attic bookcase.- Joe Biden and Kamala Harris patch up past disagreements, unite in response to Trump
https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-kamala-harris-respond-203030887.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=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 anBBb2FlWXpsWTE&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMofm2EOztLsL5W7si3JZGZOq7tMc1B_e5afcDmdNQTmMbVpF_j_YSNrPnVGqYBa2CW3h31hsuoE8G5J5hTHLhn-9vO0-CPpuCPOehDB3eJOfwE2HwdKpt7wz9VrV4l8A78kQMaQBIWoRtwo4xFsbDVuOActuA0-mQWkleLg690x - 2020 March on Washington