Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. Trump nominates Kavanaugh. Trump picks Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/09/politics/trump-supreme-court-pick/index.html
  2. Long read, but about the most comprehensive -- also the most comprehensible -- account I've yet seen of all the manifold Trump-Russia tie-iups. Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler? A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion. By Jonathan Chait http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html
  3. I don't think we will have 4 more years of DJT. But I wholly agree that China has already reclaimed the position of global trade (thereby much else) leader they held for the past 2500 years, except the past 3 centuries. And their view of the Long Game puts ours to shame.
  4. I think (very illiberal sentiment here) that the world needs a ruler, and we need to be that one. Trump is a transient spike in the ebb/flow of what the US is on the world stage. As has happened far more than once before. The next Executive will have a lot of sweeping-up-elephant-dung to do because of him. But the global order I don't think will be that much changed. I, for one, am glad.
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Lara Parker was by then an English lit teacher in a Virginia high school. i had this Jale lit degree. We two, shall we say, hit it off.
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Life happens if you just put yourself in the right places, at the right times. And then closely observe. And respond.
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    And Josette, needless to say? And ANGELIQUE! OMFG!!! I was 33. She was I think early 50s.
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What I have personally done with Katherine, and Jonathan, and certainly Louis , might not meet with your approval. They were all great!
  9. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  10. Likewise! My former jet-black look turned nowadays to Silver Fox still picks up the boys. They like the honesty & integrity of it. I still have a cute tight little ass they can fuck all night.
  11. I was not suggesting we should drop anything until and unless Kim makes real changes. As now seems (and always did seem to many) pretty unlikely.
  12. Let me say it again: They could be drilled out right now today, if anybody would spend the money.
  13. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  14. The rather severe economic sanctions against the DPRK continue apace, regardless of our Orangutang's tweet of the day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_North_Korea
  15. I think that Pruitt being replaced with an even worse chancre sore on the lip of the EPA will only accelerate the voting public's revulsion. Of course I have been gravely wrong in my timing-judgment about these things before. We shall see.
  16. And as for the Village! Just go into any bar (Monster etc.) and ze rent boys be hanging from the rafters!
  17. You weren't looking very closely then. As posted here before, there is even now a pretty lively street scene in the very middle of Times Sq of 17yo loosie-cigarette hustlers eager to go home with you and sell you their cock and/or ass.
  18. Yes, no quarrel. Was a weekend visitor to the city from 1977 on. Just only became full-time resident in 2010. What is the timeline of your relation to that splendid metropolis?
  19. There is actually a shit-ton of drilling technology available that could get them out just about right now. It is horribly expensive. HMM.
  20. Love! Mine was actually Manhattan street trade. Living there NYC 2010-2011. The gold standard thereof!
  21. Speaking as a [pseudo]engineer, I fear a very, very, very bad outcome.
  22. We are just about to pass into a hyper-intellectual version of Daddy's forum!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.