Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Always worth a repost...
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not at all! Your original post was so understanding, and so moving. I was deeply grateful.
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I rather doubt the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary would approve of my notions of belief. Those run more along many alternate traditions. Shinto, probably closest to my soul. And, probably closest to my whole being, the Hindu Vedanta.
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  8. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  9. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  10. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Always innovate!
  11. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes, actually. the pronoun matters?
  12. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think He will, actually.
  13. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    One of the strains of thought & feeling, deeply buried in the strata of American spiritual & intellectual being, that will I am convinced fairly soon rise from the collective conscience to save us from the present moment... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiezer_Coppe https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism
  14. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0523182/mediaviewer/rm1248444416
  15. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  16. Which organ?
  17. I don't like scat but I love piss! Truly.
  18. @TotallyOz you know I love you, and always have. I will keep putting my shit here, joyfully.
  19. Has not arrived yet. Interesting observation about latency of the site forum servers.
  20. Ah, ma cherie! Agree completely. That Oz is still letting us suss this one out shows he is OK. Who knows how this piss match may end? But that it has not been summarily cut off is a great thing.
  21. I know I am being a sort of over-the-top 'fiery seventeenth-century Jesuit priest' about this. (As Nixon quoted Alice Roosevelt Longworth describing Bobby Kennedy.) But I do not yield the point.
  22. Because {1) this is not a professional news site; and (2) when CNN or whoever modifies an original post, they add a huge note explaining what and why the editorial powers did it, at the foot of the original piece. If that has happened here, I was napping and missed it. Please bring me up to date.
  23. Authority and authenticity and truthfulness of the original speaker's words are the only way to judge -- and certainly, if needed to condemn them -- the only way. As our current political situation must certainly make clear, nein/
  24. I profoundly disagree. My entire professional (and personal) life is founded on these principles: https://www.spj.org/ethicscode.asp

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.