Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lookin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lookin

  1. For the gloppiness, just add more water. For the taste, there's only one workaround I've found so far.
  2. lookin replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Les tubes: L'Orgue: http://www.charbonnieres-les-orgues.fr/index.php?id_rub=orgue
  3. lookin replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Preparing his forthcoming Dysfunctions of Decadence Paracelsus resolves to drop AdamSmith a line
  4. Well, RockHard, I'm sure you'll do what you think best. Selfishly, though, I hope you continue to post. I've read your posts for many years on both Boards and am never quite sure if they're day-in-the-life, a Board persona, or creative writing. Perhaps a mix of all three, and probably more. I know I look forward to reading them. The other thing I know is that you take time to craft something for us all to enjoy. As AdamSmith said in another thread, it's a gift and I thank you. I'd send some flowers, but there's a small issue in the garden.
  5. Hopefully these will give you something to do till the lights come back on.
  6. So why is Principe Prettyboy sitting over there? . . . . .. . . It's rank Hey you guys are no bouquet of roses either
  7. So guess who just got a promotion and a new pair of kneepads!
  8. Perhaps he's been buried.
  9. For some reason, I can't seem to log out. I don't get by as often as I used to but, starting a few months ago, the "sign off" button stopped working and now it no longer appears at all. I can see the "login" button, but apparently I'm already here. I can post, and the member list shows that I've visited in the last twenty-four hours, even if I haven't been at the site in a month. Even as I post this, the "login" button appears at the top of the screen. I've seriously been thinking of becoming a cat burglar as it's well-documented that I'm always here and my alibi is airtight.
  10. Honestly! In these days of rampant cost-cutting, you just never know when you’ll run into a pinchpenny operation without the necessary amenities. Even though my venues are more modest and my needs are few, I always remember to pack an extra fly strip or two.
  11. lookin replied to BiBottomBoy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Well, you're sure good at it! I've never been able to manage even simple changes in Photoshop. Not only do you get elements to merge and colors to match, but you also create pictures without artifacts and without anything that looks out of proportion or phony. Not easy to do. Grateful you're willing to take the time and share the talent!
  12. The suspense is killing me! OZ and Daddy, my favorite pair of suspenders! Good Heavens, we have a tie!
  13. I'm not going to do it That's all there is to it Oops! I've done it again
  14. Really sorry to hear the backstory, AdamSmith, but thanks for letting us know. All I knew was that there was an empty hat where a rabbit used to be. And not just any rabbit, but one who could pull himself out of the hat. You're definitely missed and I hope you won't mind the odd* fan who shadows you over here. * In all senses of the word: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/odd
  15. lookin replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    At long last, AdamSmith finishes prototyping the FartMaster 2000 The Power Bellows and hydrogen sulfide will arrive in the morning
  16. It's got a good beat and you can dance to it
  17. lookin replied to IceMan's topic in The Beer Bar
    Who needs a hundred songs? Two hundred if you count the B sides I don't even like music I wish I had a quarter
  18. lookin replied to lookin's topic in The Beer Bar
    Watson's not playing games any more, and now he means business! Just ask the thirty-four workers who lost their jobs at Japan's Fukoku Mutual Life Insurance. The company figures Watson can calculate payouts as well as they can, and will pay for himself in two years. Even though he'll cost $1.7 million to install, and $128 thousand a year to maintain, he'll be saving the company a million dollars a year in salaries. I've often wondered if I'm talking to a robot at my insurance company, and I guess I won't be wondering much longer.
  19. No, this is a hookah bar, not a hooker bar

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.