Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. Love this response to the question, imagine if Hunter Biden's last name were Palin, Bush, or Trump!
  2. My entire life Feinstein has been on the wrong side of every issue, and now it's so bad it's like fucking satire. I will literally vote for a potted plant before I ever vote for her again.
  3. She wasn't my first choice, but ever since she made Brett Kavanaugh cry I've liked her. In fact every time I've heard her question somebody she's struck me as bright and capable. Bit run-to-the-center and her prosecutorial history is a bit disappointing, but everybody else running on the left under 70 fell on their face hard. And we really do need to move on from the Biden/Sanders/Warren generation.
  4. It's been mostly working fine for me for the last couple weeks now. I think the main functionality I miss is that the latest posts to the right of the home screen in the forum doesn't work how it used to.
  5. JKane replied to TotallyOz's topic in Politics
  6. Title's a bit clickbaity, to be clear: " and Pence and his wife have now tested negative for Covid-19".
  7. JKane replied to TotallyOz's topic in Politics
  8. Please note: this is the THIRD time he's been rushed to Walter Reed in the last couple years but the FIRST TIME we specifically know why.
  9. JKane replied to JKane's topic in Politics

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.