Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. I finally caught up on Expanse. Parts are great but some parts uneven, like the writing and editing don't hold up to the story and acting sometimes. Still, I'm enjoying it a lot.
  2. --Five Inch Males
  3. A happy day.
  4. JKane replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I like Mintboys, the guys seem a little more amateur which I generally prefer. https://www.mintboys.com/ Also, Grindr has a fair share, I've discussed the pros/cons in other posts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.