Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JKane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JKane

  1. JKane replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
  2. JKane replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
  3. Does Westworld ever redeem itself, because I've been done for a while... There's a new Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex I'm looking forward to watching...
  4. JKane replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
  5. His leadership really is breathtaking.
  6. So I already had an aversion from working on several Ryan Murphy shows, where he always struck me as an unreasonable jackass. But a show about the dark history of Hollywood, especially how unbelievably fucking awful it was for gays and minorities sounded interesting to me, yet I still was hesitant. Today I was listening to an interview with the writer and he gave several examples of horrific details of Hollywood's past and then went on about how they wanted to make things happier [so they sugarcoated things and changed outcomes...]. I mean there's something enjoyable to watch, but to take real (recent) suffering and downplay it like that doesn't seem right. Maybe Chernobyl should've ended with everybody having superpowers and that area becoming amazingly fertile and wealthy? But I say all this from the standpoint of not having seen any of it yet, and remain very conflicted about whether I will.
  7. I just watched Extraction on Netflix and quite enjoyed it. Similar to Man on Fire, but turned up to 11.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.