Everything posted by JKane
-
Trump's Tax Returns
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- Michigan Protesters
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Streaming suggestions thread...
Does Westworld ever redeem itself, because I've been done for a while... There's a new Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex I'm looking forward to watching...- Trump Memorial in D.C.
- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- Finally, Republicans have detailed the replacement for Obamacare!
- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- Obama For Vice President
- USA, THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- COVID-19 SHELTERED IN PLACE HUMOR
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
His leadership really is breathtaking.- Hollywood by Ryan Murphy
So I already had an aversion from working on several Ryan Murphy shows, where he always struck me as an unreasonable jackass. But a show about the dark history of Hollywood, especially how unbelievably fucking awful it was for gays and minorities sounded interesting to me, yet I still was hesitant. Today I was listening to an interview with the writer and he gave several examples of horrific details of Hollywood's past and then went on about how they wanted to make things happier [so they sugarcoated things and changed outcomes...]. I mean there's something enjoyable to watch, but to take real (recent) suffering and downplay it like that doesn't seem right. Maybe Chernobyl should've ended with everybody having superpowers and that area becoming amazingly fertile and wealthy? But I say all this from the standpoint of not having seen any of it yet, and remain very conflicted about whether I will.- Has Trump Saved "Billions" of Lives?
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?
- Streaming suggestions thread...
I just watched Extraction on Netflix and quite enjoyed it. Similar to Man on Fire, but turned up to 11.Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
- Seriously, how is it not 25th amendment time?