Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. I was dumpster diving around the net killing time when I saw this article on new weight loss research in the WSJ and thought readers of this topic might find it of interest. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304458604577490943279845790.html
  2. With all due deference to lookin's superior expertise in all matters electronic, I suspect this is Flirt's doing. The button sports my Flirt nic and a logo that mirrors F4F's style. And Google hasn't done this for MER, which I visit more often than Flirt. All you guys get from Google is a line in my autocomplete address dropdown.
  3. As usual, lookin says what I think, just with a lot more nuance and finesse than I could ever pull off. Or maybe I think what I think because lookin put it so well. I'm easily led.
  4. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Bette Davis' best movie. I loved it. But back on topic, Expat, I have no idea how you missed it. Are you an army brat? Maybe your family was stationed in Iceland when it was released.
  5. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not to belabor the obvious, but the gag works best if the recipient equates fag with undesirable. Gotta love those homophobic jokes.
  6. OMG, the one on the right looks a little like a younger me...but I had better hair!
  7. "With their silver and gold they make idols for themselves to their own destruction... Those that sow the wind shall surely reap the whirlwind," Hosea 8: 4 & 7. If the Supremes, God bless their heathen souls, insist on reading Victorian political & economic theory back into the Constitution, there will be hell to pay down the road. There was a lasting settlement the 1930's that questions such as this were to be decided by the elected bodies of the Republic. For all I know, ObamaCare will turn out to be a colossal fail. But better that is judged by Congress and the President, not SCOTUS.
  8. LOL, but I doubt our own dear Supremes were acting as a stalking horse for the Army High Command. Gotta love politics in Paki-land.
  9. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    It appears that the finantial markets didn't take long to figure out that the 'rescue' of the Spansh banks was something of a shell game. Instead of recapitalizing the banks directly ( as the Spanish government pleaded for) the Powers of Europe instead loaned the cash to Spain to relend to its banks. LOL, out of the frying pan, into the fire. http://online.wsj.co...=googlenews_wsj Apparently the wankers who run Europe thought that nobody would notice that another 100 billion Euros in state debt would put Spain into the red zone as for as ability to repay goes. And since Spanish banks are among the largest holders of Spanish bonds, anything which puts into jeopardy the repayment in full of that state debt just increases the pressure on the banks that were supposed to be rescued. Madness, the Europeans have gone absolutely barking mad. ROFLMFAO...but that's all right, guys. The Republicans saw the economy was about to implode and triggered the Lehman collapse in time to throw the election to Obama, thinking the Demo's would get the blame and carry the stigma for another generation. Ahahahaha...so now our Europeans friends are about to return the favor. Welcome to the White House President Romney! Payback's a bitch! Well, ok, so that last paragraph is a bit over the top, but a little humor helps when grown men insist on acting like wankers.
  10. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    LOL, who knows, we may yet see the hosts of the Lord G-D Almighty forming up for battle on the plains of Megiddo. Probably would beat the Zombie Apocalypse folklore seem to prefer these days.
  11. LOL, TY, the scoundrels at Flirt have loaded a direct transfer button to the Flirt site onto my Google tool bar (up there just to the right of 'suggested sites' & 'Get more add-ons.' No telling how long it's been there. They didn't ask permission and I just noticed. Think those scalawags might be out to cut out the middleman & dodge paying MER a commission? hahahahaha...it's enough to make you question the basic integrity of humanity; if you can't trust a porn site, who can you trust?
  12. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, I keep hearing these stories about dumb ass models, but "Wank it, son, you'll be more relaxed." Really? hahahahahaha
  13. I'm hoping they cast Mr. Beiber in the gay remake of Blue Lagoon. mmmm...yes.
  14. MsGuy replied to Lucky's topic in Politics
    Well maybe, just maybe, we've dodged the bullet on Greece. Or a bullet; one of the bullets anyway, I suspect Greece has a few more to jack into the chamber. Now it's on to the slow roll bank run going on in Spain and Italy, And the non-rescue of Spanish finantial institutions that only served to bankrupt the State as well as its banks. More of the same for Italy? Who knows? the Europeans can't even agree on which hand they're gonna jack off with while the Late Great Euro Experiment drags them all down. (& us with them?) http://worldnews.msn...k-election?lite Oh yeah, Egypt. Hahahahahaha.... Romney just announced he's gonna do the exact opposite of Obama's Mideast policy when he's president. Hmmm...does that mean Marines landing in Syria to back Assad, springing Mubarak's son from prison to run Egypt and sending Mormon settlers to help root those gentile Arabs out of Judea & Samaria? The next twelve months should be fun, fun fun.
  15. lol, me too. Just googled Larry Hagman to check on his health. Apparently he's ok enough to make it through this season. ---- OMG, J.R. just woke up. One minute he's whacked out, the next he's plotting with John Ross. All it took to bring him back from the brink was one more chance to do it to Bobby.
  16. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Does Michelle do threesomes?
  17. I'm so happy they're bringing back Larry Hagman and Patric Duffy to reprise their original roles. Except for that, I doubt I would watch. It just wouldn't seem right w/o them.
  18. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in Latin America Men and Destinations
    I check a couple of times a day to see if there's an update. I'm loving your posts, Lurker.
  19. Apparently folks, even intelligence types, just can't keep their mouths shut when there's a juicy story to be told. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/wo...ewanted=1&_r=1 I keep telling people, the perfect case against all those alien visitation conspiracy theories is that the government of the United States is absolutely incapable of keeping a real secret for long. Somebody's gonna tell all, come hell or high water. Washington spreads info faster than my mom's old beauty parlor.
  20. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Epic fail, gcursor. These days hackers automate their attacks. Your password takes all of .000003 seconds to insert.
  21. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, well, if Ray's been a prolific contributor here, I would imagine any English grad student worth his sheepskin would give his left nut to analyse the posts here in his next paper. We owe it to posterity, TY. ---- hahahaha....AS beat me to it.
  22. by now he must be over the coast of S. America!
  23. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Now that he's dead, would the rules allow you to give us his nic so we could check out his posts?
  24. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    A martyr to his refusal (inability?) to live in the closet. "Oprah Next Chapter" did an hour long interview with Neil, his fiance, David Burtka, and their two kids at their home in the Valley. I saw the show last week and was much impressed with how the couple presented themselves. For a pair of actors, they came across as remarkably sane, decent and everyday kind of people.
  25. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LOL, what about Bugs popularizing the full tongue male/male kiss?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.