Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Mormons Support Utah Pride
Mormons are better at screening butlers?
-
Mormons Support Utah Pride
Card has gotten downright whacky in his dottage. That's sad because I enjoyed his early work (the later stuff shows an increasingly disorganized mind, IMHO). I can't remember if someone has already linked to his screed against lefties, gays and other assorted scumbags scheming to destroy America, so here it is: http://greensboro.rhinotimes.com/hc.e.211703.lasso
-
Add 3 Names to This List
If we're going down that road, google Leopold and Loeb.
-
Dershowitz on Edwards
Dershowitz or Edwards?
-
Thank you to TampaYankee
See what I mean, TY? Your invite for the Mumbai trip got lost in the mail as did my MER press credentials from Oz (so I could arrange for my Cuba visa), but the old horn dog is already planning to fob us off with his leftovers on our little Havana adventure. No way in hell, 'buddy'! You stay put for once and run MER while TY gets some well deserved R&R. Maybe I will send that post card after all: "Wish you were here." (evil giggle)
-
A One Billion Dollar Ultimate Male Escort Pad
Apparently it is actually closer in height to a forty story building as many of its floors are double height. Feels so much more spacious that way, you know. With only 400,000 square feet and three kids, double height ceilings are practically a necessity if one doesn't want to get to feeling claustrophobic. Don't laugh. After one subtracts for enclosed garage space for 168 cars and a 3 chopper helipad, it ain't as much as one would think.
-
Thank you to TampaYankee
If it's Thai boys he's enjoying, bitch has hauled them along with him. It appears Glorius Leader is currently touring Mumbai, lol. Never you mind, TY. Someday we will make that trip to Havana and won't even send Oz a postcard.
-
A One Billion Dollar Ultimate Male Escort Pad
What?! Mumbai??? What brought this on? You've already run through all the boys in Thailand?
-
2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee
LOL, Charlie, honest to God, I almost looked up the spelling but something else caught my magpie attention and the moment was lost. ---- Lookin:
-
2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee
"Second place went to Stuti Mishra, a 14-year-old eighth grader from Orlando, Florida, who finished in second place after misspelling "schwarmerei," a German word for excessive enthusiasm." When did this travesty start? And why? The only logical explanation I can think of to insert god-awful furriner words would be to shorten the contest before the audience got too bored. Outrageous!!! Oooooo, now I am really pissed.
-
2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee
So they are using purely foreign words in the National Spelling Bee now? What's the world coming to? And don't try to convince me it's a legitimate loan word. I absolutely refuse to believe a single native speaker of the English language has ever mouthed the words, "The Indians caught the calvary in a guetapens." Oh the Horror...the Shame...
-
Irony moment of the day for bigots
LOL, use it with my blessing, EXPAT. I happened across it about 15 min. after I posted my first reply. Pure serendipity, it's one of the most delightful aspects of cruising the web. PS. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the admonishment count by Ms. Lavner, so use it at your own risk.
-
Six Years of Male Escort Review and our Forum Contest
Well, hito, as of this one, I have only 403 posts = one entry. If you could follow up on your offer to give your posts away to others and transfer me 200 posts, I could double my chances. You might have to lay some serious persuading on Oz, but I'm sure you're up to the job.
-
2012 Scripps National Spelling Bee
When I google 'guetapens' all I find is a French word meaning ambush or (figuratively) trap. Can you give me a clue, Expat? LOL, are you sure you have it spelled right?
-
Irony moment of the day for bigots
Happened across this quote later: “The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision.” attributed to Lynn Lavner.
-
How much Gay Sex Makes you Gay?
Voltaire declined a second hookup with a friend on the grounds that once made one a philosopher but twice made one a sodomite.
-
Irony moment of the day for bigots
1- 'Abomination', as usually used in the Torah, translates better as 'prohibited as being ritually unclean', as in trimming your beard, eating lobster or sleeping with a menstruating woman. 2- The tatoo prohibition probably relates to pagan customs whereby the various gods were honored with tatoos. Flesh cutting (prohibited in the same sentence) was a widespread pagan burial custom at the time. http://bible.cc/leviticus/19-28.htm
-
Is Grindr keeping you single?
LOL and if you're a hot 20-something, why would you need it?
-
Gay porn actor suspected of dismembering, mailing body parts
I would have picked him up...makes you think. http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/30/luka-rocco-magnotta-manhunt/
- Caption This!
-
LOL, we can't win for losing...
Turns out all that hair dye, all those botox treatments and all those hours in the gym are next to useless...the damn twinks sniff us old farts out anyway. http://health.usnews.com/health-news/news/articles/2012/05/30/humans-can-sniff-out-old-age-in-others-study-shows I guess the only cure for the smell of old remains the smell of green.
-
Contest About to End
"Huzah!" is a one word post and probably is disallowed from contest.
-
Sleeping With The Enemy
These days I figure I'm doing exceptionally well if I can find my cell phone without having to wait for someone to call.
-
Sleeping With The Enemy
Hito, I love you to death and really have no problem with your Christianity, but you can be religious without having to reject everything we know about biology (and a good chunk of what we know about chemistry). Your friends, kind as they are, are just wrong to tell you that you must. Kisses and hugs to you even so.
-
Sleeping With The Enemy
Lookin, given my 64 years observing human behavior, you would be hard put to get me to believe humans did NOT fuck them. If its got a hole that fits and you can pin it down long enough to put it in, somebody is fucking it. The only question for me was whether the species were cross-fertile. Some paleontologists have been pushing crossbreeding based on scattered intermediate skeletons found decades ago, both in the Near East & Spain, but there was real resistance to the idea. Most folks in the field just weren't personally comfortable with the idea, so they found ways to explain away (or just ignore) the evidence. Some people seem to find the idea of humans being descended from multiple cross-breeding species creepy.