Everything posted by MsGuy
-
Explicit gay sex scene cut from Good Will Hunting
LOL, agree completely, Zipper. I'm picturing them late one night in a tiny pre-hollywood apt., working out the details of that sex scene, giggling at their own practical joke, six or seven empty beer bottles lying around: Ben: "So then I lightly kiss your ear..." Matt: "No, no, too soon, first you reach for a beer and 'accidentally' brush your hand across the front of my jockey shorts...yes, just like that!" B: "Yeah, and I notice you're getting kinda hard." M: "Exactly, and we're both a little nervous..." B: "But neither of us wants to let on we're embarrassed, so we start joking around about it." M: "Right, just two best buds cool with each other. And you touch me like this and I like it and I rub my left hand there and you're turned on by it.." B: "Mmmm and now we're both hard as rocks and NOW I kiss you behind your ear, like this. I'm not saying anything but I'm asking, ya know what I mean?" M: "Mmm, yeah and I don't speak either, I just slide my hand under your shorts like this." B:"Jesus yeah! And then I'm ready, oh man I'm ready." ==== Ben: "Dude, you know this is a one time thing, OK?" M: "Oh for sure. It's only that it's been a real dry spell for both of us. One night, we're just two buds helping each other out of a jam." B: "Enough talking, bitch, start sucking." "Ben, hurry up. The water's getting cold."
-
Explicit gay sex scene cut from Good Will Hunting
Ben Afflect and Matt Damon wrote a hot gay sex scene for themselves into the original script for Good Will Hunting. Now I don't know about yall but I would have paid double to see a young Ben and Matt getting all nekkid and sweaty with each other and probably gone back for a second and third viewing. Damn, I'm getting a stiffie just thinking about it. Alas it was not to be (but not for the reason you might think). Read all about it and how the male on male horniness got dropped from the final shooting script. "Matt, I know we agreed it would be just that once but..."
-
Notes by Frederick Ordway, Scientific/Technical Consultant on '2001'
Spoken like a real trooper.
-
Notes by Frederick Ordway, Scientific/Technical Consultant on '2001'
Would it be too obvious to point out that your post was clearly intended to deflect attention from your obsession?
-
Notes by Frederick Ordway, Scientific/Technical Consultant on '2001'
AS, bless your heart, you are seriously obsessed with 2001.
-
2015 Porto Alegre and Rio
YAY!
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- Joel Grey Outs Self
If it involves Nekkid Nazi Youth leaders spurting their strong German spunk all over each other for the good of the Fatherland, I'm sure a way can be found.- Joel Grey Outs Self
He told me that I would have been a Nazi! LOL I think what he was trying to get at is that young people can easily get caught up in great exciting idealistic crusades. And that hard men with cynical old hearts can be quite skilled in making use of that weakness.- Joel Grey Outs Self
I'm glad enough for him. It's just that somehow it doesn't come as any great surprise.- Joel Grey Outs Self
World shocked! I really enjoyed this when it first came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422411861&x-yt-cl=84924572&feature=player_detailpage&v=rkRIbUT6u7Q And this last clip always makes my eyes tear up. It did again tonight. When I was a young un and all wrapped up in Civil Rights and Anti-war stuff, my father told me that if I had grown up in Germany in the 1930's I would have been a Nazi. Took me years to understand what he was trying to tell me.- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
And if I didn't have some affection for you too, Callipygian, I probably wouldn't bother to tease you. Probably.- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
OMG I didn't even notice that was a wheel chair the guy was sitting in. My bad, I apologize. Here, I'll get you a nice new hat...and you get to choose the color all on your own! Feel better now?- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
Doesn't look too tasty. Have you tried earmarking some of your fees for kickbacks? That has a way of loosing up the faucet.- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
Well bless your heart, Callipygian, you know we'll always make room for you here.- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
Glad to be of service, AS. You should register and make some astute comments on some of its articles. Who knows, maybe you'll catch a project manager's attention and weasel a consult or two. Just don't forget who steered you there when the big checks start rolling in. Hmmm...how much is a consultant's cut on a multi billion dollar build? Inclusive of cost over-runs, I mean.- 'Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal'
Here's an article on the impact of the new Panama Canal with a sidebar on Nicaragua's proposed sea level project.- Inside Hillary's 2016 plan
LOL, AS, I don't think the electorate is all that different. It's only back then they didn't have anything more interesting to do. No TV, no internet, no I-Pod, no cute kittens on YouTube. Even within my lifetime folks gathered from surrounding counties just to see a hanging at our courthouse. Brought a picnic basket, made a day of it. Life was boring in the good old days. You had to take your fun where you found it. ---- My point was that pols tailor their policies to the audience that they figure can help them achieve the ambitions but what they truly crave in the darkest crannies of their souls is to be top dog. Everything else is contingent and subject to change without notice.- Loretta Lynch rules
I don't know why but I've been reading 'Loretta Lynch' as 'Loretta Lynn' all week. (LOL, I just had to correct Ms. Lynch's last name; I typed 'Lynn' the first time.)- Inside Hillary's 2016 plan
AS, I think the craving is the same whether in the USA or China or the Islamic State. Only the policy crap part differs. And please don't tell me that our guys are any more squeamish about whacking off heads. Remember when Rick Perry went to some considerable lengths to speed the execution of a man he knew to be in all likelihood innocent just to avoid a minor political embarrassment.- Inside Hillary's 2016 plan
I know it's hopelessly naive but that's what bothers me the most about political types. It's like, "I crave the power and position. Now let's cook up some policy crap that will help me get it." I truly believe that's its this consuming passion to be alpha dog (or in Hillary's case, alpha bitch) that is the fatal weakness of the human species. Folks really would rather rule in Hell than bow the knee in Heaven. PS I'm not one of those who especially fault Clinton for her ambition; she's no worse than any of her competitors. They just have a better press.- 10 of Churchill's best quotations
"If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time." Sucky, who knew you were a student of Churchill? You're a sly devil.- If You Overpay Them - You'll Ruin it For the Rest of Us....
Lookin, even the Brewer twins have their disagreements on occasion.- 2015 Porto Alegre and Rio
Tomcal, your posts brighten the days of this old shut-in. You are a hero to us all. May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back and May the sun shine warm upon your face. (Irish Blessing)- Fart Filtering Underwear
Might have known those Frenchies would be the ones. They'll eat anything. - Joel Grey Outs Self