Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MsGuy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MsGuy

  1. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Grandpa Walton sucked Harry Hay's dick.1 "Don't mind her. She's just my fag hag." Wow, not only full bore queer but getting it on with the biggest commie faggot of his time! Of course Hay did drift away from the party after the Central Committee dumped him. If I remember right, Hay got himself purged from the CPUSA for persistent buggery. Seems the party line was that homosexuality was a decadent perversion brought on by capitalism But still... ==== And now I'm getting the feeling I knew all this already (about Greer, I mean; Hay I remembered). The really sad thing about senility is you forget you've got it. 1 Geer was also the lover of gay activist Harry Hay.[3] In 1934, Hay met Geer at the Tony Pastor Theatre, where Geer worked as an actor. They became lovers, and Hay credited Geer as his political mentor.[4] Hay and Geer participated in a milk strike in Los Angeles, where Hay was first exposed to radical gay activism in the person of "Clarabelle," a drag queen who held court in the Bunker Hill neighborhood, who hid Hay from police. Later that year, Hay and Geer performed in support of the San Francisco General Strike.
  2. Damn, AdamSmith, I got you those dinky tampon booze dispensers when I could have gotten you this: Well, maybe next year.
  3. MsGuy replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I learned the cute kitty meme dates back to at least 1932. It's from a cigarette ad and, no, I don't have the foggiest how a cat in a dress carrying an umbrella relates to cigs.
  4. Three cheers for the Gaiety. Where would we all be without our favorite Mamasan?
  5. Aw Sucky, now you know you love me almost as much as I love you.
  6. Well, things do tend to get out of hand when you just let quibbles go.
  7. While we're at it I'd like to give a special shout out to Suckrates for all the hard work he's put in to keep us in cute boys day in and day out. Not to say I don't occasionally have to fight off the urge to tee off on his skull with a Louisville Slugger, but then, what the hell, nobody's perfect, least of all me, and I really would kinda miss him if somebody crushed his head in. Happy Festivus, Suckrates, and God bless.
  8. MsAnn, I love your condo. Maybe the yard could use a little landscape work, but that's just a quibble. The place itself is darling. I'm eaten up with envy.
  9. Maybe someone with a double wide would be willing to let them bunk over for a few weeks. You know, just until they can find a rent controlled apartment.
  10. Oh my, Hito! Was that a Freudian slip?
  11. Oh fuck you, Oz, that was just rubbing it in. If you can't find anyone else, I'll share a room with you and share the boys too.
  12. Meanwhile MsGuy is left to wonder if booking in under their Impecunious Tourist program is as wise a choice as their brochure purports. Note the en suite combo pool and laundry.
  13. Apparently all daughters of viscounts (& lower ranking peers) are the honorables rather than ladies, at least according to "today's most skilful writer of intelligent historical romance." And what better authority could one ask? And I suspect that you are correct that the lonely bit relates relates to Lord Useless's lack of make heirs. ==== Ahhhhh... my balls feel so much better now. Thanks Adam. I would never have thought to look under romance novels.
  14. Well, thank goodness for this thread. I was watching Downton Abbey tonight and Lord Useless So&So, a penniless gentleman bird dogging Lady Grantham's wealthy & widowed mother, referred to his title as "a lonely barony (or possibly baronetcy)" meaning that while he was a Lord, his daughter's honorific was only the Honorable, not Lady. I tried googling "lonely barony" and "lonely baronetcy" but nought of interest appeared. So Adam, it immediately occurred to me that you are the only person I've met in a long time whose brain was packed with as many odd tidbits of information as mine and that you might be able to help me scratch my itch. Life Baron doesn't really fit the context. I'm guessing that the phrase is English slang for a certain type of title but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Of course, picky I am not, so join in the scratching others may.
  15. Of course, of course, what was I thinking. You probably ran across several family photographs on your "horse porn" google search.
  16. Well, not sure this... is worse than this... In any case... Trust me, Adam, do you really want your inbred cousins giggling over that on your search history?
  17. Suckup. (I mean that in the nicest possible way. )
  18. So you don't buy into "different chokes for different folks"?
  19. Maybe they are keeping the room clear for the Feats of Strength that closely follow the traditional Airing of Grievances.
  20. Isn't it funny how well 'Festivus' has outlasted the show. I seem to run into more and more references to it every year. Maybe we're seeing the birth of a new secular American holiday?
  21. So cute Is this something the kids came up with or am I just completely out of touch? Maybe a class/regional dialect construction?
  22. What do you call a group of chess players bragging about their games in a hotel lobby? - - - - - Chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.
  23. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Go fuck yourself."
  24. I think juiced up is what you're looking for...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.