Everything posted by MsGuy
-
19 Mormon missionary positions you should try
Short sleeve white dress shirt, tie, black dress belt, dark slacks, black socks, black shoes with a high gloss, moving along in pairs. Pretty much standard for Mormon missionaries. Around here though they wear solid ties, no stripes, usually dark color. Very 1950's. You can spot them three blocks off.
-
Only in a Brazilian sauna could this happen
Maybe it would be better to say that the deregulation of fares and route structure exposed the true cost of flying from here to there at any given level of service? Pilots and other labor want to get paid as though the FAA still set airline revenues at whatever level the airlines needed to make a profit. Passengers demand a high level of service at a cattle car price point. But I agree that, for management, figuring out how to operate in a competitive environment is still a work in progress.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
A classic 'what was I thinking' moment.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Debated for hours whether this belonged here or in Adam's poop thread. Since it came back clean, I settled on here.
-
US atheists know more about religion than believers, quiz finds
Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz Quiz results Your score Average reader score 32 Correct 0 Wrong 100% You answered 32 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 100%. 32 of 32. Take that you, you...well, whatever you are. ==== By the way the average score was 84% correct which lends credence to the supposition that an overwhelming percentage of on line, poll taking readers of the Christian Science Monitor are over educated atheists.
-
US atheists know more about religion than believers, quiz finds
A satisfying, but meta, answer is, "Poe wrote on both," given by puzzle enthusiast Sam Lloyd. More in the spirit of the nonsense genre, Aldous Huxley ventured, "Because there is a 'b' in both and an 'n' in neither." Beautifully bizarre. More at this link. Lewis Carrole's answer to his own riddle: Carroll's answer to why a raven is like a writing desk? "Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!" I'm sure your thighs are now sore from the repeated slapping they took after you read that line. Originally, it was supposed to be a little funnier than that. Carroll spelled 'never,' as 'nevar' — 'raven' spelled backwards — but a proofreader erased the inverted pun before it was published.
-
US atheists know more about religion than believers, quiz finds
Well I know absolutely nothing about who played on the 1953 Cardinals baseball team so, no, that doesn't surprise me at all.
-
The Rhods Bros Come Out
I'm so glad someone had the balls to go there. I really wanted to say that but... it sounds a little too much 'creepy uncle' coming from me.
-
US atheists know more about religion than believers, quiz finds
The intended take away from the quiz is that religious folks are ignorant peckerheads, even about matters within their own area of expertise. Hence AdamSmith's snickering.
-
US atheists know more about religion than believers, quiz finds
I would bet that the survey didn't control for the level of education in it's subjects. I'm not sure that believers are much worse informed than kaffirs given equality of class, intelligence and general education.
-
Your Str8 Boy Fantasy ?
Think like RA1.
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
Escort quality with hooker pricing. Something in this ad speaks to me. OK, which one of you guys owns a liquor store in Chicago?
-
Movie American Sniper
I've been wondering if I should go see this one. I think TomCal's thumbs up just pushed me over the brink. Time to crank my saggy ass into gear and make the 30 mile drive to the nearest picture show.
-
PrEP
Wasn't there some theory a few years back that it took 10,000 hours of practice to reach the pinnacle of any skill?
-
Nixon's speech if Armstrong & Aldrin had been stranded on the moon
NASA: "Listen up guys, as long as you're gonna be there a couple of extra weeks, we've come up with this list of experiments we'd like you to get to work on." NASA: "You know, if one of you decided to take a long walk to nowhere, we project an extra 79.4 hours of oxy to get those experiments completed. Just putting it out there." NASA: "Sorry, Buzz, but we're going to cut communications now. Halderman advises that all that wheezing is killing us in Congress."
-
Cuba opens doors to the Boytoy members for gay sex
Journalists have been on the exemption list for a long time. I for one have been requesting BoyToy to issue TampaYankee journalist credentials so he could launch an in depth investigation into the terms of trade on Havana's streets but Oz has proved strangely reticent on the project. Well now dick worshipers can educate themselves on the cultural traits of young Cuban rent boys on their on. Take that,Oz!
-
Joke for the Day: Add more if you want
- A Honey-Pot Of Humor-Wisdom & Coolness....
Calli, Thanks for posting a tribute thread for lookin. If there's anyone here who deserves one more, I don't know who he is. And thank you, lookin, for all the enjoyment you've given me over the years. Who knew you could have warm fuzzy feelings for somebody you've never met. That's got to be one of the most surprising thinks I've discovered since I got on the internet. Well, of course there were those two cute Russian lads from St. Petersburg but that was kind of a different feeling.- Has Lucky, Frankly Rich & Paragon - Perished From Social Media?
I may lack AdamSmith's expertise on the subject, but I'm tolerably sure that turds float for reasons that have nothing what-so-ever to do with being hollow. Probably it has to do with methane &/or ingested air mixed homogeneously with the solid matter (but that's purely speculation on my part).- Has Lucky, Frankly Rich & Paragon - Perished From Social Media?
Nothing personal but... Bite Me- Has Lucky, Frankly Rich & Paragon - Perished From Social Media?
I think if I were RA I would be better able to follow my own chain of thought. Or so I think. I'm pretty sure you were very near the bottom of that bottle of scotch when you told me that.- Has Lucky, Frankly Rich & Paragon - Perished From Social Media?
I can see right now where Callipygian is going with this and I wish to issue a preemptive denial. I am not now, nor have I ever been, Benjamin Nicholas.- Who Wore it Best ?
It's not enough he has to wear that knowing friends and family back in Iowa will be pasting it all over his Facebook page, now he's gotta smile too?- Much of world's fossil fuel reserve must stay buried to prevent climate change, study says
Oh my God, I finally got one of RA1's humoresque quips! OMG, OMG, O...M...G....I'm feeling faint.- Especially for Hito
Hahahahaha...that is so fucking cool, lookin. From pretty boy to gym rat in the blink of an eye. The Bieb has got to be absolutely mortified by this. Do you think maybe the photographer leaked the raw footage to get even with him for leching on her during the shoot? Or was it Calvin himself? You can't buy the kind of media exposure CK Undies is getting. I love you when you come up with stuff like this. The way the bulge surges in and out is outright pornographic. - A Honey-Pot Of Humor-Wisdom & Coolness....