Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cany10011

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cany10011

  1. Just returned last night from a friend's birthday weekend in Barcelona replete with eating and lots of visits to Thermas. We all took different airlines (JFK, EWR) and landed in the early afternoon on Thursday (I tried the new Norwegian airline from EWR- the business class tickets are a good deal as they are only slightly more than the premium economy on the legacy airlines). Checked into the hotel (Mandarin Oriental, located on the edge of the gay district. The hotel is well situated, but the interior is a little dated compared to other MOs; however, the doormen are all tall dark handsome spaniards with beautiful smiles and always willing to lend a helping hand). Side note: do not get the bfast buffet as it is not worth 45 euros. Rather spend it at the nice cafe (Faborit) across the street and you can get a really good meal for 10 euros. Upon check-in, i immediately skipped my usual nap and headed straight to Thermas. (Cabfare from hotel is about 6 euros, i tried to save some money on subsequent visits by buying the T10 card, which allows you to take the metro for 1 euro). The entrance fee is now 18 euros and all the rates are well listed (along with the prices for the hourly rooms). Met with Felipe a nice muscular guy from Porto who did an amazing massage and did wonderful things with his tongue. Also played with Douglas, a cute Brazilian who despite claiming he was active proved to be otherwise behind closed doors. His ass was screaming to be fucked and I came within seconds of seeing his cute ass. There was Alberto, a hunky dark haired belami-looking Bulgarian who said he was active and wanted to play- however, i was so physically spent and had to meet up with my friends for dinner at Lasarte, i decided to look for him another time. There were about 15 other beautiful muscular guys and everyone was very friendly. Day 2. Rented a car with friends and went to a cava winery tour at Cordoniu, followed by a trip to the beachtown of Sitges (lovely late lunch of lobster paella at Can Laury - very hot waiters there!). Returned to city by 6 pm, which gave me 2 hours to play before meeting friends again for dinner. Met up with sultry venezualan Rudolfo - nice attitude, puppy dog eyes, beautiful smile and wanted to do everything to make me happy. Met up with Douglas too who i was texting all day. He offered to meet me at hotel for an overnight. I declined as I didn't know exactly what time my dinner would end and i was pretty exhausted from the out-of-town trips that day. Had another great meal at ABAC and went to Axel Hotel rooftop bar with friends for drinks. The scene was really nice there! About 20 guys this evening, with about 70% being brazilian/venezualan. Day 3. Did local touristy things - Casa Batilo, Park Guell and Sagrada Familia. Met up with Igor, a Hungarian who gave a very good massage. Played with Marcel, a venezualan with movie star looks with nice beard and an extremely large cock. Also had fun with Paulo (another venezualan!) frat boy square face with cute freckles and tight ass - he claimed to be active but whispered to me that he'll do anything i wanted... and he did. Had an excellent meal at Dos Palillos (1 star, but very good fusion food). About 30 guys tonight (similar demographics as the previous day- though i was surprised to meet someone from Hungary, and another guy from Macedonia (name escapes me). My good friend who decided to visit the sauna met up with an extremely hot egyptian (looked like a darker version of hollywood actor Henry Cavill) who also offered to come visit him at the hotel. (My friend kept his number but had a grindr hookup that evening). Day 4. Went to an afternoon opera at the Liceu (L'elisir d'amore) and a Strauss Concert evening concert. Between cultural events, i went back to Thermas and met up with Ruslan, a hot silver fox from kazakhstan who is a restaurant worker making extra cash in the sauna.. Very sweet and nice bedroom eyes. Good kisser. Was texting a lot with Douglas, the brazilian from the first night, but i couldn't commit to overnight plans. Went to dinner at Petit Pau, one of the few non michelin restaurants we tried, but we all loved it and thought it was one of the best meals that trip.
  2. Looks like i need to create a chaturbate account soon i have a boytoyflirt account, some of the models look the same, but i think there is more selection on chaturbate.
  3. i enjoyed Alcron (near Escape bar), Sasazu last time I went. But, there are plenty of cute restaurants in the old city center that look like underground taverns, but are really amazing. I don't recall the names though. However, if you have time for shopping, Manufaktur is a good place for local handcrafts and cosmetics. Have fun in Prague and please let us know how the scene is!
  4. Germane to the topic of Prague Has anyone availed themselves to a Willliam Higgins workshop with the studs/models at WH? Any chance for private encounters after the film shoot? https://www.williamhiggins.com/content/workshop
  5. So, are there any remaining places in Prague that one can enjoy naked guys ???
  6. I didn't notice any "underage" boys. They just looked underfed. I hope they resurrect this club
  7. I know a number of people who have entered into these arrangements... unfortunately, the potential of getting caught for fraud would frighten most law abiding citizens. Fortunately, for the individuals i know, they made it happen and it worked for them, so who says it can't work for you? If you 2 are in love, you should marry and his obtaining a visa would be an added bonus. If the intention is not to marry for longterm (who defines that really?) then probably finding an alternate visa would help. Does he have any special skillls or awards? If so, he might consider an O visa. Otherwise, perhaps he return to a language school for an F1 visa? You could also consider loaning him 500K for an EB5 visa (if it still exists- i think it may have ended a few months ago).
  8. Thanks bobbalino for the useful info! I went into the lobby of the apartment building and was too chicken to take it up to the 3rd floor. I'm glad I took my chances with the boys at Thermas instead... much cheaper than the 100 euros the American Boys was requesting. I thought this time, since a few buddies are coming to Barcelona for a getaway, a few of us could try the brothel together. Just to see what it is all about. As for Thermas, i plan on spending a lot of free time there
  9. Thanks for the advice Muscleslut. I’m going to try visiting the “spa” American Boys (chicosbcn.com) near Plaza Catalunya as well was too scared going by myself last time.
  10. Thank you MuscleSlut, i've booked my ticket to Barcelona and am really looking forward to spending more time in the sauna! Thanks for the Torremolinos suggestion, however, i think i'm just going to stick with BCN as it will be a short trip.
  11. Thank you Townsend... i think i may just go to madrid this time.
  12. Just a general question about gay saunas in Europe. As I am visiting Barcelona later this winter and planning another long weekend getaway... are there any cities that members would recommend for a hot rentboy/sauna scene? I've been to Prague and think it is good, but would like to experience some other places. Berlin, Budapest? Any suggestions would be appreciated I. like the belami type boys.
  13. I'm glad things turned out well despite the travel nightmares.... I'm truly living vicariously through your posts! Will have to visit Brazil someday soon
  14. My friend was in Budapest last week and he took a picture of a shuttered door at Action. I just checked their website, and sadly it is closed: http://www.action.gay.hu/ Not sure if permanent closure or not, but hope something else crops up in its place! Those hungarian boys are gorgeous.
  15. Thanks for the info.... as I'll be there later this fall. The price on their facebook page (dated 5 hours ago) show the following prices: Precios entrada Del 5 de Agosto al 20 de Agosto: Entrada 25€. -Abono (11 entradas) 139.00€ -Abono (5 entradas) 64.50€ -Abono (3 entradas) 43.50€ I presume these are their holiday prices for August 5 to 20th.
  16. tasso all your pics are so tantalizing!!!! if only facebook had a propo$$ition option/handle
  17. Thank you SolaceSoul... i think i will have to do a big tour of brazil, including Porto Alegre, when i have a more free time. Right now, i have to console myself with short weekend trips to Thermas spa in Barcelona
  18. Numerito, your info is always so useful! Hope you are doing well. I think another trip to Prague is in order. This time, i will also plan to go to Vienna afterwards
  19. I've never been to brazil and am inspired to do so after reading all these interesting posts. Thank you. However, wanted to know where there are more blonde hair escorts? I recall reading a thread about brazilian saunas but forgot which city it was referring to.
  20. Whooo...lucky you!!!
  21. I had the same problem when i just got the address and was walking up and down the street looking for it, the numbering is not sequential on that street- or i must have exited the wrong side of the station and walked up and down another street looking for it. Look it up via google maps, it is in the direction of the Miro park when you exit the metro Rocafort. The entrance is not screaming sauna, but the address is well labeled on the outside Diputacio 46.
  22. I stayed last time near Plaza Catalunya and it was less than 10 euros to the Sauna. I think that would be ok. Or, catch a metro which is nearby. Anyhow, thanks for sharing. I'm living vicariously through your postings My two buddies from new york and I are planning a trip there later in the fall...lol. Yes, the interactions in the spa are usually limited to around 20 minutes, but that gives you more time to cruise and sample more goods!
  23. Tassojunior, thank you for the hotel recommendations. Was thinking of staying at the Two but will plan for something else, I don't mind staying somewhere farther away and cabbing it there.
  24. I paid 50 euros per session in June 2015. Hope you have a fun time !!!
  25. Sometimes the fantasy is not the same as reality...that has been my limited experience with Prague boys....especially from Escape. You are right about booking guys ahead of a visit as most of the "hotter ones" are usually away doing tours with other clients. Good luck with D if he shows up and have fun with velvety!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.