Everything posted by Bucknaway1614502762
-
Travel to Brazil?
I do not think that I will be able to travel outside of the USA this year because of covid-19 . I have started using my vacation money for home upgrades. But if things change I will dip into my emergency fund and snag a vacation. I hope that happens before I sell my access vacation time back to my employer.
-
COVID 19 in Brazil
Found this on YouTube, are drones view of Rio.
-
COVID 19 in Brazil
After seeing this I don't know what is going on in Brazil.
-
Why Is The Term "BBC" Used By White Men Alot!!
I know this is an old post but I wanted to add this. When I was in Bangkok, I met and became friends with an African black guy. He often told me that he wanted to give me his big black cock. I think when it comes to sex the real world takes a back seat to fetish and sexual gratification.
-
How did you learn to speak Portuguese?
I never tried to learn Thai, it was never needed. Brazil is different, not as many people speak English. I guess that is your way of saying you don't speak Portuguese?
-
How did you learn to speak Portuguese?
I want to learn to speak Portuguese, I'm looking at some learning flash cards at Amazon but I'm wondering if there is a better way. If Portuguese is a second language for you, how did you learn to speak it?
-
Against USA state terrorism
The riots and looting has become the news, not the murder of the man sufficated under the knee of the officer.
-
Against USA state terrorism
Delete - Duplicate
-
Against USA state terrorism
- Brazil trip canceled and airfare refunded
I canceled my trip to Brazil and I already received my refund from Cheapo Air and Canada Airline. My flight was due to leave tomorrow and returning the 30th. Thanks to Covid-19 I'll be staying here and waiting for countries to open up again. I don't know a lot about what is going on in Brazil and I guess it depends on where you are. A friend in Sao Paulo tells me it's dead and boring with everything closed and no one going out. But a week earlier I talked with a Rio friend and he told me there is still fun going on but said not many tourists are around. Here where I live almost everything is closed. My employer is still in full swing with many office staff working from home. We recently had 2 workers test positive for Covid-19. Both recovered and are back to work. A few office workers who were sick with what was thought to be a long lasting cold since December of last year were found to have had Covid-19 at some point. None of my co workers were found to have severe symptoms or suffered harsh effects and none are spring chickens. I'm now of a mind to travel again when places loosen up, plane fly again and life returns to normal or the new normal everyone says we have to have. All I know is that once I see a ray of hope, I'll be on the first thing smoking to start my vacation. Funny thing though, when I think of Brazil, I don't imagine the guys, the clubs or the saunas. I think of the vast beaches brimming with life. I forget that I don't speak the language but I do remember feeling at home while there. In Thailand, I loved the place but I woke up feeling like a visitor, not that feeling like a visitor was bad but feeling like you belong is something special to me.- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
- As of 12:25pm today exchange Rate
It stands to reason that if the commodity or goods are imported, the cost will go up. At this time I've noticed a lot of the guys online have lowered their asking price. The hot guys that seem to be in demand I've either maintained their asking price or even gone up in price.- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
- Returning to Brazil? When?
Thought the political thing... On that I'll back out.- Returning to Brazil? When?
People keep claiming that the USA is behind in some way regarding covid-19 but I don't see it. Maybe because my state is locked down and throwing up one restriction after another. If there is something that USA is not doing that it should be doing I'd like to hear it. As it stands now in the USA they've pushed the regulatory government entities to get testing methods approved faster than ever before to be able to test for covid-19. So as of today there is no cure so we all hiding our homes hoping one day we can go back outside again. Right now that is the answer for everyone in the world. If there's a better way I wish it were known.- Returning to Brazil? When?
Neither is cancer. Some people survive cancer some people will not some people suffer mightily and some are able to get away an inactive progression. If you ask the person that suffers the hardest they will always tell you of their worst. Just like a lottery winner will always tell you how great the lottery is. The problem with covid-19 is that you don't know how it will affect you until it's too late.- Returning to Brazil? When?
Just a reminder that not everyone who gets covid-19 requires hospital or doctor treatment. Mini who have covid-19 will power through it thinking they had the flu. People who are at risk they meet their end dealing with the virus but it is not a 100% death sentence.- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
- Returning to Brazil? When?
I was due to arrive in Brazil's Sao Paulo May 14th,. The trip was book long before covid 19 became an issue. As of today Canada airways has canceled the selected flight. I still have not going to CheapOair 2 claim a voucher oh, I think I will wait till the date gets closer and they are back in their office to get a full refund. I'm now trying to decide when would be a good time to choose for a return to Brazil. As things begin to reopen here in the USA I am wondering if things will begin to clear up and Brazil as well but I am not so sure. Right now the news media is not very trustworthy and giving us accurate and unbiased information. Being an outsider it is hard to tell if I will be walking into a hotbed of contagion or if the risk of covet 19 has been greatly diminished. Talkin with friends and internet acquaintances living in Brazil. They are optimistic and not worried and feel as though he's alive is it would be fine and even an earlier visit would be opportune as well. Right now here in the USA we are still practicing spatial distancing and the wearing of face masks. Neither one of these will save anyone from getting covid-19 but it may the working to slow the spread. The distance in The mask is not foolproof. Was that being said I'm not fearful of contracting covid-19. No I don't want it but I am not scared to death of it. What scares me is force quarantine. That is not how I would want to spend two weeks of my life away from my home. So now I get to decide when I would want to return to Brazil. I am thinking the second or third week in July would be a good time for me. That will still leave me time to try another location in the world for vacation like Thailand or the Dominican republic or even Puerto Rico in the month of October.- Pointe 202
My guys will need to wear condoms and they can wear me like a glove☺️- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
- Pointe 202
I guess every chat is going to become a Wuhan virus thread- Colombia trip report--Bogota, Medillin, and Barranquilla Carnival
This flight is business class not economy- Colombia trip report--Bogota, Medillin, and Barranquilla Carnival
This is a flight for business class from New Jersey to Bogota in September with no bag fees- High Risk At Favelas
Brazil gangs impose curfew https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/brazil-rio-gangs-coronavirus - Brazil trip canceled and airfare refunded
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.