Everything posted by Bucknaway1614502762
-
Whats really going on in Rio?
- Whats really going on in Rio?
I don't know what's going on in brazil. I'm still holding out hope that it will be safe for me to visit in May. Here in Delaware, we are asked to stay in our homes. I'm working part time from home and will probably only go in 2 days this week. Today I went shopping, most of the stores are closed but the weekend Farmers market had a line for the produce section and only allowed a certain amount of people in at a time after giving us all some hand sanitizer to use.. Later I visited my local grocery and the pickings were slim. No fresh meats and can good gone. There were some foods in abundance, the healthy stuff with zero trans fats and vegi meat substitutes. One thing I am enjoying is the increased online participation of the guys of Brazil. A lot of new updated profiles and pics.- 117 closing too
I'm expecting my airline to cancel my May flight. I might have to push it back till October. Until then I'm not booking any hotel rooms until I know for sure things are clearing up.- Whats really going on in Rio?
- Whats really going on in Rio?
Good news- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
- Whats really going on in Rio?
This was helpful to listen to.- Carnaval in Rio !
I'm due to arrive May 14. I'll continue to make plans to vacation there. I'm optimistic things well get better.- 1 USD= 4.87 BRL
And it pisses me off that the condo I want to rent on Airbnb still shows the same high rate in US dollars as it did a few weeks ago.- What sites for GP's in Brasil?
https://garotocomlocal.com.br/- Carnaval in Rio !
Um.... How was the weather?- Brazil Travel Deals
A deal popped up yesterday for 550 rt. Now it's back to 1500. I think the deals will continue to spring up.- Rio Bound!
I'm more interested in the report. Not interested in being an anonymous internet social critic. I want to hear about the guys and the events of the night as well as your hijinks. I have written about my time in Brazil at the gay Thailand board but I may post some memories here as well. Anyway, keep writing and posting. Like many here, I'm hungry for firsthand reports about the guys and businesses of Brazil.- Rio Bound!
Keep the informative posts coming! The situations described are likely to be repeated with others. Knowing this can happen gives us a leg up on being ready to handle the situation.- Rio Bound!
I'm watching the exchange rate and the Brazilian Real is dropping so fast that I'm getting nervous!- Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo: long report
I hesitate to offer advice here as I imagine you guys as prized dick suckers, but if the guy has a dick that curves to the right, have him lay down and suck him from the right so that the curve works for you and your throat and not against you.- Brazil Travel Deals
Prices are dropping! I just got a Google alert for Delta flights to Brazil from Philadelphia. The flight went from $1300 to $793- Rio in March 2020
Are you staying at a rental or a hotel?- Covid-19 Brazil
Outside of China, is there anyone dying from this virus? I hear of a lot of cases but I don't hear of a lot of deaths.- Covid-19 Brazil
I still have time to choose cancel for any reason insurance https://www.insuremytrip.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtOjyBRC0ARIsAIpJyGPEnceWylsE0noMrG0wf4xHybZdMYk0UvhMrYTk1N6opu6wePGoOTYaAmK1EALw_wcB- Covid-19 Brazil
I arrive in May and already, the the Airbnb I rented last trip is already booked by someone. I'm not afraid but I may spend the $50 for trip insurance incase I have to cancel my flight.- In Rio and Sao Paulo this week
I'm starving for updates!- In Rio and Sao Paulo this week
If you're using your phone install Google translate if you are using a Chromebook or a laptop also install Google translate and it would translate the page from Portuguese to English- Rio Bound!
I travel solo also. I can't wait for your reports!- Garatos com local... viva
I've met some guys from Viva local. Some of them are the same guys you may see on grinder or bump shoulders with at a sauna. I like to use WhatsApp to talk to them. Just click on the tab to open up a WhatsApp chat window. They may send pics and answer your questions. Tell them what you want and desire and see what they say. I've made some connections but they were not in Rio for long or just worked the trade for a short window. One guy I plan to meet again just seem to connect with me. He seems to want make our next meeting social and less commercial. I only say that to tell you that you never know what you will find. I met a hot grinder guy that wanted to do a 3 way my first night in Rio for a hundred and something reals. I said no but said yes on my final night. He showed up with the guy that was even hotter than he was and I was kicking myself for missing out on him sooner! On the apps, many guys get in and out on a whim for any reason. So use the translation app and talk to the guys and make legendary memories. - Whats really going on in Rio?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.