Everything posted by Latbear4blk
- book recommendation: The Descent of Man
-
book recommendation: The Descent of Man
Have you heard of Grayson Perry? If you have not, I advise you to do some research. I just bought his book, The Descent of Man, and highly recommend it. A bright and insightful queer man questioning traditional understandings of manhood. I am just started but it is captivating from the very first pages. As a side note, it is the first book that I buy in a long time, instead of downloading it to my Kinder. It is a pleasure reading a paper copy. Only 12 bucks in amazon. Report Edit Post reply Preview
-
State of the Union - Are you watching?
I am under the weather, yesterday I was sleeping at 8:15. But I will try, I want to watch it before all the stupid shit Trumps says becomes apocalyptic threats once digested by the pundits in CNN and MSNBC.
-
My Sixth Time in Brazil – Sao Paulo, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro
Meeting @numazu1 and David was a joy. Hopefully we will coincide again around the world.
-
Salvador Bahia 2019
In the Porto side is where Praia da Barra is located, by the North end. This beach is the best one in the city, and I saw quite a good number of eye candy when I was there. But you know, I may see beauty where others don't and viceversa.
-
Salvador Bahia 2019
Taking an Uber from Club 11 to Fox would take me about 15 minutes. What is the point of using public transportation to save a few rials when you have to spend a lot of time traveling to the sauna instead of inside the sauna? I am not a frequent traveler, so I do not mind paying for roaming when I do travel and need the wifi. My Verizon plan charges me 10 bucks per day for unlimited wifi, only on the days I use the service.
-
Salvador Bahia 2019
Call Marcelo.
-
My Sixth Time in Brazil – Sao Paulo, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro
- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
I have never been to RD, my fiend. I am asking because you are my source if knowledge about it.- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
@BlkSuperman, have you ever tried Juan Binbin?- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
Hey @BlkSuperman thanks for you reports. Obviously DR is a paradise for bottoms. What do you think about visiting tops? Could I fuck those men?- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
R$D 1,000 = U$S 19.735 R$D 4,000 = U$S 78.94 R$D 4,500 = U$S 88.807- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
I have never been there, I am checking a map. I am planning a trip over there, I have been dreaming of it for a couple of years now. Thank you for motivating me to make the decision.- BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR
Do you mean Parque Duarte?- Dang! I Have No Trips Planned
I did not know there is some kind of emotional attachment to how you call Ciudad de Mexico. As a matter of fact, it has always been DF for me, I learned to call it CDMX when I started reading this forum. This trip is going to be my first time there.- Dang! I Have No Trips Planned
I am astonished at anyone reading the Latin American forum who does not know what CDMX is.- Dang! I Have No Trips Planned
Perhaps, if you want to skip the Palm Springs Weekend this year, you can join me and LoveNdino in our trip to CDMX in April.- YOU
Cheesy would not be my word of choice to describe this show. I go with compelling.- YOU
The snow storm gave me time to do some TV watching. I loved this show.- Lucky Mouth
- What do folks think: Argentina or Brazil for January 2019??
@TotallyOz. GIVE US MORE TIME TO EDIT OUR POSTS- What do folks think: Argentina or Brazil for January 2019??
Buenos Aires is a nasty city in January, though. If you do not mind the heat without a beach, go for it. What do you not say clearly, @HiThereAll, is what you are looking for. Bariloche, Buenos Aires, and Rio are quite different choices. If you are looking for sex, go to Rio. Argentines go to Rio for sex.- Nervous First Timer to Rio
Brazil is a big country, and criminality varies significantly from one city to another. I just returned from Salvador, and felt safer than in most American big cities I have visited.- Can Anyone Help Out Larstrup?
This is not your best bitch post, but it is good and bitchy enough for me to like it.- My Fourth Time in Brazil - Sao Paulo, Santos, Rio de Janeiro
You better do. If you do not tell, I will. - BEAT DOWN IN SANTO DOMINGO, DR