Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Location in Bangkok
The boys in Silom 4 seem a little older than Pattaya boys Maybe it's just what I'm seeing around but some in their 40's
-
The Tartawan
Ha ha just got a grab mb , boy was handsome and got his Line number I found it ๐ It's not very busy right now though One beer in Balcony 190 baht but it's a big beer ๐ป ๐ป
-
Location in Bangkok
I'm in BKk ,I know Pattaya like the back of my hand but not BKK Where are all the go go bars now is it Silom 4? And what's the road where the adult market are that selling poppets etc
-
The Tartawan
I just found out there gone ! It's a construction site ๐ So it's Silom 4 , I will have to get a Grab/bolt as I don't know where that is
-
The Tartawan
Yes I agree So my first time in Bangkok in 8 years Where is the gay areas ,still opposite the Tartawan ? And balcony pub?
-
The Tartawan
I will check out the Tartawan on my visit today Around the 1700b mark a night on most apps Interestingly on their own website they have a members discount for 2400๐ณ
-
Second Visit
Interesting thread as I'm hitting Bangkok first time after 8 years or so too
-
non money boys
Off fee Nice boys now 800 baht No wonder the apps are popular
-
non money boys
I had this eerie feeling when I was taking pics , you know how you see in movies that grass ball thing rolling in the wind . And I'm sure that 90yo farang who came out of a doorway to confront me was probably a old bar owner ,I think it was Mark of Krazy Dragon ๐
-
non money boys
Well at least the Green Chair ๐ช bar is still going and of course Winner Boys A lot arabic and indian community
-
non money boys
NoSome pics of the now Sunee Plaza Hard to take pics because I had some old farang following me telling me "you can't take pics mate"๐ Don't know what business is of his Oh the memories though ๐
-
The Good Old Days
Yeah haven't heard from him since, probably back in the UK I didn't really get on with him ,seemed to be a grumpy sort
-
The Good Old Days
I'm nearly 60 still fit I guess if I slept during the day I could party all night again ...but I don't know..it doesn't interest me as much as before going to karaoke ,discos etc I don't know how my body would it could cope , probably get sick ๐คข
-
Busy but not in JC
I know ๐คฃ I know I do an hour a day in the gym and walking on the treadmill and still can't get rid of the belly ! I went to my GP back in Australia,a guy I have seen for the last 25 years expecting a sympathetic reply telling him I spend an hour a day on the treadmill and still have a big belly ! ๐ "Basically....basically ..he said in his still strong Italian accent..basically ...you bloody eat too much !!!
-
non money boys
Always alone I feel guilty not being able to stay out all night like I used to. I'm still fit I don't know why I feel sleepy at 10pm every night I remember 20 years ago going to Hollywood disco etc stating up all night I keep myself fit ,don't drink alcohol and still can't do it A thai guy asked me last week to go to Isaan karaoke,midnight the best time he said I was asleep ๐ญ
-
I may do a side trip
How may I ask to get from Bangkok to Da Nang ? Obviously a plane but do I need to get a bus from Saigon? Would a week be enough ? Whats Saigon like ?
-
Whats the tour company?
Sometimes we all can't see the same opinion or viewpoint I try to see both sides however it still respect what other opinions others have , everyone can't think like me ๐ I don't know who quoted it but they said "opinions are like ๐everybody has one !
-
Whats the tour company?
Guys May I ask why the negative comments about Moses Tour guides? Pm me if you wish But I must say I'm very shocked,it seemed they were very well run I'm a little disappointed
-
Whats the tour company?
Thankyou guys I think going by the website you have no one in Manila at the moment? I may try Vietnam I guess
-
non money boys
You got a dirty mind too ๐๐
-
non money boys
Apparently tonight (Tuesday) some parties going on in Jomtien complex I'm told by a guy this morning From 10pm at Dolce Vita ,he said come along๐๐ Look call me a party pooper but I'm usually in bed by 11pm ๐ค๐ค
-
The Good Old Days
We are going back around 15 years though...I think he was late 60's then ? That bar eventually was taken over by the former Baan Dok Mai hotel owner
-
Paying the price
To me Thailand has changed Obviously a different generation which doesn't rely as much on working bars I am noticing a lot more indian guys gay4pay on Grindr than ever before There to me anyway , doesn't seem much selection of boys working bars now and if they are a lot more ladyboys ,that's my opinion anyway Nothing like it used to be ,of course I live in the past unfortunately Next year I may skip Thailand and head to the Philippines,boys are cheaper and they can have a conversation In fact I may head to the Philippines next week
-
non money boys
Done a few rounds tonight Winner boys go go in Sunee , a good selection of twinky boys about 8 on stage , ping pong balls if you want to throw ,off fee is 400 baht I also checked out Jomtien complex but they seem to be more "girlish " type which is not my flavour I'm getting Soccer โฝ boy back tomorrow to visit
-
Paying the price
Yes ! Bar prices I believe Boyztiwn 600 b a drink Some go go bars request 500 b off free ,boys are demanding 2000 b from go go bars in Boyztown minimum