Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Asian traveller to Pattaya and westerners.
I have the muscle bear look 🐻, work out in gym everyday but have belly and long beard
-
Advice please
I blocked him ages ago . I have no interest in American politics
-
Nice Boys
I wonder what they could build there ? Can't put shopping mall there as it's surrounded by private shop houses . I guess Condo developments,but does Pattaya need more?
-
Nice Boys
No your very right Vipanu I think I was saying the same thing 5 years ago. Not sure what they are holding out for ,the place last time I walked through was falling to bits . Some buildings had no windows
-
Nice Boys
Well who knows how we have , obviously the odds are against you if your 80 But as Vinapu does . ...enjoy it whilst you can ! 🤣
-
Nice Boys
But come on....let's face it. If I was a betting man(in which I am ) I can bet on that Nice boys go go won't be there in 5 years In fact all that Sunee area will be demolished
-
Nice Boys
Don't put up with it Last time I was in Nice boys(August 2023) I was tipping boys from the stage calling them up for a few seconds when the Thai owner apparently became mad I wasn't buying drinks for them instead tipping them So I left
- Nice Boys
-
Is Thailand recognised marriage?
Thankyou but it seems Thailand this year hopefully will legalise same sex marriage!
-
Is Thailand recognised marriage?
I saw on another forum a guy from the UK asking if Thailand has legal same sex marriage to be recognised in the UK or Australia I can only find news articles from December 2023 saying they are considering it . Anyone here in the ground running know So if you were to bring back a Thai same sex partners to the UK or Australia what South East Asia country can you marry in that is legallly recognised marriage
-
Sydney Gay Mardi gras
Sydney Mardi gras going to be in in a few hours ,full swing even the Prime Minister is going 😳 Sydney Police cannot march in uniform this year Oxford Street, Sydney is busy right now Noticed in this vid Latin x walking past in Sydney,isn't he a poster on here ? Plenty plenty of Thai & Asian Boys looking for sex !!!!!! VID-20240302-WA0006.mp4
-
No idea if it's true
“My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super." On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed a well-dressed rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground." She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one." To which, without missing a beat the flight attendant replied, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch." Judy Rofe
-
Sydney Gay Mardi gras
Very true , I can see both sides Interestingly I see the police are now opening up the investigations of the gay men deaths back in the 1980's in Sydney,I noticed a Thai man was also a victim. Sad to say they are investigating ex police in Sydney for being responsible
-
Better to be retired than retarded - Thailand and Cambodia in January 2024. Trip report, brief but long.
Root canal with crown around 35,000 baht I think I pay double that in Australia
-
Sydney Gay Mardi gras
Sydney is busy from all around the World for the annual Gay Mardi gras.🏳️🌈 Thousands going to Sydney this week. Unfortunately a young gay Police Officer in Sydneys Gay area has been charged with shooting his ex boyfriend and partner last week whilst on duty and refuses to say where he hid the bodies😂 so there is some controversy whether police should be marching in this year's event
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
Yes
-
Bars hopping last night
This is the owner of Yupins you are talking about?😳 Apologies but I can't keep up with your posts ,you say your paying in a different way for your meal
-
Went to Russia
Copied this from Canadian expat forum today If anyone has the YouTube link please post In a bizarre turn of events, a Canadian family seeking refuge from what they deemed as "wokeness" and LGBTQ+ acceptance in their home country found themselves in a series of misfortunes upon relocating to Russia. Arend Feenstra, a right-wing YouTuber and patriarch of the family, made the decision to move his wife and eight children to Russia, citing concerns about the perceived liberal ideology prevalent in Canada. However, their grand plan of escaping to Russia quickly turned into a comedy of errors. Despite their noble intentions, the Feenstra family found themselves ill-prepared for life in Russia, lacking even the basic knowledge of the language. This became evident when Anneesa Feenstra, the matriarch, struggled to differentiate between male and female restrooms, highlighting their lack of cultural awareness. Their initial weeks in Russia were marked by acts of kindness from locals, who donated winter clothing to the family and offered assistance with language barriers. However, their goodwill couldn't mitigate the family's financial woes. The Feenstras encountered difficulties accessing their funds due to banking regulations and language barriers, leading to frustration and public outbursts. A video documenting their challenges was posted and subsequently deleted, amidst backlash and accusations of disrespect towards Russia. Arend Feenstra attempted to downplay the incident, attributing it to a "misunderstanding" caused by the language barrier. As the family grapples with their new reality, they have enlisted the help of Russian authorities for immigration assistance. Yet, their timing couldn't be worse, as Russia has recently intensified its crackdown on LGBTQ+ rights, further complicating their situation. In a bitter irony, the family's attempt to seek refuge in a country perceived as more conservative has only exposed their naivety and ignorance. Their misadventure serves as a cautionary tale about the perils of making impulsive decisions based on misconceptions and ideological biases. As the Feenstras navigate the challenges of life in Russia, one can't help but wonder if their quest to escape "wokeness" has led them to a place where intolerance and authoritarianism reign supreme. Only time will tell if they can adapt to their new environment or if their Russian dream will turn into a nightmare.
-
Asking for trouble
4k each he promised,wow 😳
-
Dolce Vida German restaurant- Jomtien
I agree I loved the DV What's the other restaurants in the Jomtien complex ? Yupins is one ! Love the friendly owner
-
Bars hopping last night
Which bar was this again ?
-
Bars hopping last night
Yes he did ,thankyou 😂
-
Bars hopping last night
Thanks doctor 🙄🙄
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I often wonder 🤔
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
My favourite go go bars is Winner boys I doubt the owner makes a profit though but very nice man.