Everything posted by Olddaddy
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Don't take things so seriously my friend
-
Food stand outside BBB Pattaya
Try grabbing four! ๐ฎ See if it's still 40 baht !
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Well good on him. He is enjoying life ๐ You'd think though , he would invite me & Vinapu to the dinner parties !!!๐ฎ
-
Need to know precise date for Songkran water splashing
At least no high powered water ๐ซ guns
-
Bangkok - any private car/tour recommends?
Whats the tour company Moses runs? Siam tours? They have a lot of nice tour guides in Bangkok and I believe Cambodia
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I wonder if the customer with the red wig and walking stick attended? He must be on his last legs by now ,I'm going back 20 years ago and he looked 80 then Surely not
-
South Korean saunas
Just had a friend message me on WhatsApp,he just went over to Korea from Australia for a week. Raving on about the big cocks in the saunas Anyone experienced in Korean saunas ? I'm thinking of making a side trip from Bangkok
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Nah .. ..I will have a good time whilst I can...."grow old disgracefully" I say. No use leaving money I worked hard for in my Will ....I'm spending it now !!
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
A Bomb Go Go was one I avoided because too many muscles ,check it out and report back
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Lol ๐ I definitely won't make 100
-
Pattaya bans high-pressure PVC pipe-guns that can cause blindness
About time
-
Bowling buddies Pattaya?
I will be there next week if you wish to bowl ,you mean ten pin bowling? Obviously not Lawn bowling I have a Thai ex boyfriend who loves going
-
What to expect beyond retirement
I don't want to sound pedantic but I wonder what a Fire Protection Engineer does? Is that the person who decides where fire extinguishers should be placed etc ?
-
New massage shop opens on Soi 6
Whats their website please
-
Erectile performance treatment
I have noticed a lot of "erectile performance" clinics spring up the last few years as well as the Testereone Replacement (TRT) clinics particularly in Asia Now being a bottom it's not a concern if I cannot get a full erection. One thing I have interest is the P Shot ๐ or Priapus shot ,they take blood from your arm and reinject it into your penis It's a red stem cell treatment done by injection,there is mixed reviews however so it seems to be a 50/50 success rate unfortunately and I did try it once and was great the first few weeks after that ...well ๐ ..the doctor did say every 6 months though I believe they charge in the HE CLINIC in Bangkok around 7k baht for a P shot Another I considered for "bigger " penis size as in width not length is a the Hyaluronic acid which is not cheap at 6,800 baht per ml in which you can go up to 10ml , injecting the acid into your penis ,last approx 12 months according to their website I have no idea of side effects I'm just wondering if any of you have tried any treatment for erectile performance apart from the obvious Viagra etc and had it worked? Shockwave etc https://heclinics.com/enhancement
-
Being a bottom natural
Yes it says all 3 doses
-
Being a bottom natural
I wonder if I can get the HPV vaccine in Thailand?
-
Being a bottom natural
Well the risk will be high as they will be sex workers. The doctor recently told me I can take Prep a day before I think he said , I should of wrote it down , but I think he said 2 a day before,then 2 on the day and 2 the day after .
-
Being a bottom natural
What do you guys suggest for bottoms who like to take/receive it naturally ( without a condom) Obviously Prep is the most important. I have received 2 Hep B vaccination however the latest anti body test revealed anti bodies still under <10 so I had to receive another Hep B shot , hopefully that will bring it up. Hep C I believe is not caused by unsafe sex So that leaves .....
-
African Boyz Pattaya
I don't want to change my own thread subject ๐ but I'm usually opposite and sleep MORE whilst on vacation I tend to limit the alcohol too
-
African Boyz Pattaya
Is that only when your on holiday in Thailand? Obviously in normal day to day life your in bed earlier? You retired from work I think you said recently
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Very true Vinapu Your a man who doesn't live in the past so to speak,but unfortunately sometimes I still do. Many a time I have walked through Sunee Plaza and memories of the past and I feel sad . But here's to the future ,well what's left of it anyway I should have 15 to 20 left ... hopefully
-
African Boyz Pattaya
What is a "sex" motel , if it's definition of hourly yes nearly all of them Well in Pattaya anyway
-
African Boyz Pattaya
-
African Boyz Pattaya