Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Foolish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Foolish

  1. I found the boy and he agreed to take the test cos he want to know too. But the result is not conclusive, so he will go for a proper test and will update me. Just to make it clear, I don't blame him, it's just bad luck. He is a very sweet person but he made some bad choices in his personal life.
  2. I guess I'm just paranoid. Usually I'm more careful and since i dun like anal sex, i never tot of getting prep. I got pep just in case. So if he is indeed poz, i took the first dose within 24 hours.
  3. It was not bb sex. I was fingering him and I absentmindedly wank off with the same hand. It had his rectal fluids on it.
  4. Did something foolish yesterday night, now I'm worried. I'm not on prep now so i went to get pep at the red cross this afternoon. But I'm thinking is it possible to get the boy to take a home hiv test for peace of mind. I have the test kits and I'm willing to tip him to take the test.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.