December 28, 201510 yr Just visited 3 out of the 4 strips bars of Montreal last night and I can confirm that Montreal still has the BEST Nude Strip Bars in the World !!! And their "contact dances" in those little room can get really "contacty" now with some of the guys !! You would have to try it again Firecat! in the world??? I think these threads have proven we all have our own taste.......I would take a trip half way around the world before i would be caught dead in YUL.... and BKK IS NOT on the top of my list...... lol for me: 1: GRU 2: HAV 3: GIG 4: BKK 5: ANYPLACE in Mexico
December 28, 201510 yr Taking a chance to continue to piss KoKo off. Not one of those places comes close to Montreal when I lived there. In fact I don't think a single one of them has Nude boys really dancing and with hard ons! The key point is actually dancing! Just ask Oz if you don't believe me!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.