May 7, 201610 yr Perhaps . . . But I see no other trolls besides those two posting on this board. That's how they get their fun. As soon as someone posts something that makes them vulnerable,... blah, blah, blah... And steveboy, in all his brilliance, took the bait as you can see on his post just above. Feed a troll and it works every time. No problem at all, Gay Button. if you like to sharpen your teeth with a "troll" like me, be my guest. I am made very vulnerable by the child in me, who bursts in laughter at the slightest provocation by hilarious comments and likes to replay to them, getting me in trouble. But I think that laughter is a good medicine that keeps us healthy.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.