Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

China gays value Thai acceptance

Featured Replies

Maybe they took off the fig leaves to make the following photo of the Sistine chapel:

 

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

 

I agree that this is DISGUSTING.  An uncle full of muscles but with a mini-penis. No wonder you could not see it! 

LOL! I stand corrected. Good point! I think I must have been concentrating too "hard" on all the covered male figures trying to make out what might have been beneath the cover up.

Alexx, koko, chill! It was tongue in cheek, so to speak.

 

(Damn it! I should have added "Lol".)

 

Don't worry, I did it for you.  You're welcome. 

Interestingly, your humorous comment is easy to take seriously in a gay forum.

LOL! I stand corrected. Good point! I think I must have been concentrating too "hard" on all the covered male figures trying to make out what might have been beneath the cover up.

 

Most probably your vision got subconsciously blurred to avoid seeing all the nude fat women they painted in those days.

Interestingly, your humorous comment is easy to take seriously in a gay forum.

Yes, I agree,

 

I have nothing against lesbians. Hey, I love k.d. Lang.

 

It's just that on a fantasy island where all is gays are having a great time, the last thing I want to see is lesbians, ladyboys, et.

 

I wanna see MEN!!!!

Alexx, koko, chill! It was tongue in cheek, so to speak.

 

(Damn it! I should have added "Lol".)

My comment about the island of Lesbos was also meant to be humorous; in reality the islanders of Lesbos are not thrilled about the Lesbian tourists who flock there nor  do they like the association of Lesbos with Lesbian. You can google all this for my info if desired.

 

For an  all male island destination you may wish to check out Homos or Queer Island.

This would do as a personal fantasy island. Big enough for a serious house party/vacation, ringed with vegetation to give extra privacy. Downside is that it is in Finland - so probably not the best location for a no-clothes, sex anywhere retreat - unless I could get it towed somewhat further south? LOL

 

post-15581-0-00939100-1496091582_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.