January 3, 20197 yr It’s been announced that the King, who has ruled for two years, will have a coronation ceremony this coming May 4 through 6. I’ll let folks wiser in Thai ways advise on impacts on tourism and entertainment venues.
January 3, 20197 yr As much as I love Thailand and a good spectacle 'm very glad I'm in Santo Domingo at that time. I suspoect the respect expected will cause a lot of venues to be closed.
January 3, 20197 yr Richard Barrow has set up a page on his website to keep up on coronation news. His take is that, as far as the tourist stuff is concerned, it will be more "business as usual" than not. Except of course around the Grand Palace. Coronation News
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.