Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Signing in to this place

Featured Replies

On 5/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, anddy said:

there is a trick to logging in that did it for me:

do NOT log in using the login-button or whatever on top of the page. Instead, open any thread, and somewhere at the bottom there will be a "reply" button (or even the quick-reply text box, not sure if that also appears when not logged in, doesn't matter). Then try to reply, which you can't as un-logged-in viewer, then a box will pop up prompting you to log in. THERE THERE WILL BE A CHECK-BOX "REMEMBER ME". Tick that and go.  

Well anyway, that was how it was and worked FOR ME shortly after the transition  of the site. 

anddy, your trick did work for me. Thanks!!:give_rose: .  I didn't see a remember me box but after I left the site I automatically was logged in upon returning. Will check tomorrow to see if the same.

On 5/26/2019 at 4:15 AM, Jasper said:

I use two IPhones to view this site but somehow I cannot login to the forum via my new IPhone.

I can log into the main site but when I click forums it prompts me to login to the forum and cannot sign in to comment.  On the other hand my older IPhone stayed logged in the forum.

After the site’s shutdown, I can now log in from my new phone.

Thank you, Michael!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.