October 19, 20178 yr 3 hours ago, axiom2001 said: ...also one can use English freely and is able to communicate with ease. Some poster here will jump in and call you UGLY AMERICAN because you insist on speaking English in a foreign country.....LOL.
October 19, 20178 yr Active Members I don't know who that would be. Hardly any of us speak fluent Portuguese. What are we supposed to do, grunt and point?
October 19, 20178 yr 9 hours ago, Lucky said: I don't know who that would be. Hardly any of us speak fluent Portuguese. What are we supposed to do, grunt and point? Search the forum, you will find out there is a fellow American here who enjoys bullying other Americans "Ugly".
October 20, 20178 yr Active Members Kevin C: Actually, you’re the only one I relish calling an ugly American. Your obnoxious posting history since that original post has proven my point.
October 20, 20178 yr Active Members Thanks guys for your input. I have settled for a hotel right between ipanema and Copacabana beach. It looks good in the pictures and if it isn’t, I can still change after the first day.
October 21, 20178 yr Tartegogo, I am sure you will have LOADS of fun on your trip to Brazil. Please post a journal of your adventures as your time permits. We all love to live vicariously thru others. And for anyone who likes a little Thai food every now and then , I will be departing for Bangkok in 2 1/2 weeks. I will be posting when i can for those who are interested. Of course it wiill be in the Asia thread instead of here.
October 21, 20178 yr Active Members 9 hours ago, lurkerspeaks said: Tartegogo, I am sure you will have LOADS of fun on your trip to Brazil. Please post a journal of your adventures as your time permits. We all love to live vicariously thru others. And for anyone who likes a little Thai food every now and then , I will be departing for Bangkok in 2 1/2 weeks. I will be posting when i can for those who are interested. Of course it wiill be in the Asia thread instead of here. Please post a link
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.