Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Effect of Craig's List Delisting on Male Escorts

Featured Replies

I have been in the USA for a bit now and have been looking online at different places for boys in the middle of Texas. It ain't easy to find. Craig's list always did a good job when you were outside of a major city.

I would be curious to know how the delisting of Craig's List has helped or hurt your search for sexy boys? More limited? Harder to find? Better quality?

The end of CL ads has definitely made it harder to find the "non-professional" working boy, even in a semi major city such as Phoenix. There is Backpage.com, but it just doesnt seem to have the awareness that CL had at its peak. You can still find the occasional boy on craigslist "looking for help", etc, but you have to be quick as they get flagged and removed quickly (at least here they do)...

I guess I'm just a little old lady about it, but Craigslist has always sketched me out. All I can hear is the Law & Order DUHNDUHN sound as I'm reading them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.