Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New TV season...

Featured Replies

And American Horror Story returns next Wednesday on F/X !!!!

thanks, Expat.. wasn't aware of AHS's date..

  • Active Members

Are you guys watching Revolution? I really feel JJ Abrams might have another LOST here. Aside from plucking a few actors and actresses from LOST (as he does with many of his shows) it has the same feel and build up each episode and even the same fadeout music lol. Anyway I'm very impressed and looking forward to what he will throw in the mix next.

If you haven't watched the show you can always see all the back episodes on Hulu.

I'm enjoying this show too. How much does Hulu cost?

"ARROW" on the CW also premieres tonight. I'm really looking forward to that. Also "Beauty & The Beast" is premiering tomorrow night. I think they will be both be unique and interesting.

Here's another shot. Hope this link doesn't fail like my last submission!

006670806ef.jpg

I'm enjoying this show too. How much does Hulu cost?

Hulu is an annoying $7.95 a month I believe. What bothers me is even those of us who pay for the plus service still get hit with commercials. But its worth it as aside from CBS there is tons of new and old content to be seen. And like Netflix can be watched from a smartphone or tablet as well as a computer or on certain TVs too.

The premise that every power source is dead just does not make sense to me. So I hope they explain it soon or I will lose interest in a very far fetched plot line.

Hmm I understand but come on its just a TV show. When you watch it next turn the lights off in your home it will put you in the right frame of mind :P Plus if we find out why the power is off then whats really left? Maybe the story will turn to how to get it back on or who will control it? I don't know.

It is kinda like the whole premise behind "the Walking Dead".. we do not know what happened to cause the zombies. Will we ever know? or would that ruin the fun of it all?

What is strange is that in my mind having every power source go off is not plausible. But in my mind I can see a virus or plague of some sort creating a zombie apocalypse. Now how about that strange logic. . .

What is strange is that in my mind having every power source go off is not plausible. But in my mind I can see a virus or plague of some sort creating a zombie apocalypse. Now how about that strange logic. . .

:lol: Well to that degree a plague type assault creating zombies is more believable than every power source in the world to go out. Besides the power went out in present time ... what about solar or wind power :P Still its a fun show to watch.

  • 4 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying the cast of REVENGE on ABC. . .

post-105999-0-21183800-1352139282_thumb.

  • Active Members

"ARROW" on the CW also premieres tonight. I'm really looking forward to that. Also "Beauty & The Beast" is premiering tomorrow night. I think they will be both be unique and interesting.

Just caught the first two episodes last night. Overwritten in the comic book style but I could snuggle down with him for a lifetime. :whistle: That might not be all that long for me but I would burn brightly. :D

  • Author
  • Active Members

Just caught the first two episodes last night. Overwritten in the comic book style but I could snuggle down with him for a lifetime. :whistle: That might not be all that long for me but I would burn brightly. :D

I saw the first 3 yesterday and the only thing I thought it did well was serve as gay erotica.

The end of the second and the third picked up a little, started to answer how the hell he became proficient at hand-to-hand and multiple languages marooned alone on a "deserted" island...

In ratings news, Arrow was up again, notching its best ratings since its debut. It's clearly a hit, which means I can start watching it without fear of premature cancellation.

In ratings news, Arrow was up again, notching its best ratings since its debut. It's clearly a hit, which means I can start watching it without fear of premature cancellation.

This is good news as I just finished watching the episodes to date on Hulu. I would not have known about this show without EXPATS post in a different thread .... decided to give it a try and really enjoy it.

Good news for fans of the country music drama Nashville, ABC has ordered a full season. Additionally, the network has ordered more scripts for Malibu Country and Last Man Standing.

  • 4 weeks later...

USA is developing its first sci-fi series since The 4400 with the help of The Walking Dead producer Gale Anne Hurd. The WWII-era Horizon follows an FBI secretary who uncovers an alien invasion after her husband is killed in a battle with a spaceship.

what about solar or wind power

Or little Sears & Roebuck home generators fueled by those exotic substances gasoline and diesel fuel.

...Or, down here in central and eastern NC, by methane, plentifully available from proudly produced local hog shit! ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.