Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything's Bigger In Texas – Boytoy's Gay Guide To Austin

Featured Replies

Yeah, at $2,500 a session Kimber is an expensive escort.

Someday...

Come on. The more you pay, the less you get. You know the score.

In Vegas last month I got 2 hours for $200 with a very attractive Asian M2F and we did everything, both ways. She was sweet and no 'tude to boot. That's value.

What! When did this happen! Anyways, glad you had a good time.. :smile:

Come on. The more you pay, the less you get. You know the score.

In Vegas last month I got 2 hours for $200 with a very attractive Asian M2F and we did everything, both ways. She was sweet and no 'tude to boot. That's value.

  • Author
OZ a very nice article on a fun city. I wish you might have included some of the gay establishments / bars you have visited as well. Whenever I am in Austin its generally to meet someone specific I have not had much luck finding many gay destinations in this remarkable city.

I can't include this on the article as the article will be there for a while. But, in each section for the city guide area, we will list businesses, clubs, etc. for each and every city. (yes, nuts I know)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.