Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Langue Cock – Boytoy’s Guide Montpellier, France – The Best Kept Gay Travel Secret In The World!

Featured Replies

I think your problem may be you are going out too early. It's now 11:15. I'm thinking of going out an hour from now.

Where did you go and how was it?

  • 3 months later...

This Montpellier thread must be one of the most over hyped pieces of fiction in the history of gay forums.

  • Active Members

Eh, I got barebacked in the alley behind the gay Quartier two nights ago. I guess it depends on what you look for.

(choked laughing) :lol:

  • 2 weeks later...

Eh, I got barebacked in the alley behind the gay Quartier two nights ago. I guess it depends on what you look for.

Definitely not looking for that. Wait 4 months for an answer and that's as good as it gets.

  • Active Members

Definitely not looking for that. Wait 4 months for an answer and that's as good as it gets.

haha, I don't think anything changes after 4 months. To me, mutually consented bb means they are both +. Personally, I'd avoid bb at all cost but I *can* understand why 2 poz guys do it raw.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.