Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The new Diet Coke?

Featured Replies

I certainly hope not. I hope this is someone's creative photo shop. . .

post-105999-0-03283500-1358771994_thumb.

  • Active Members

I love bacon and think it goes with just about anything. While this doesn't sound appealing to me I would definitely give it a try if it were true (which apparently it is not and is becoming an urban legend: http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/fooddrink/ss/Bacon-Flavored-Diet-Coke.htm).

The closest thing to a drink I've had with bacon is a chocolate bacon milkshake...which was quite delicious :smile:

Is bacon lube water based? I don't think so??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.